YoungMikeyC
    YoungMikeyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Oklahoma City @ Denver - Over/Under 209.5

I know at first thought you would automatically think the "over" without hesitation with these two squads. Especially with the number of points Denver has been scoring lately. With the over being at 209.5 I think there are two variables in this that can cause it to go either way. 1 - Can Randy Foye continue to contribute the way he has? His jumper appears to be resurrected in the New Year, he's had double digit efforts the last 6 contests. 2 - Will Serge be back in the lineup tonight? The way he protects the rim makes up for many lapses in defense the Thunder may have. Although I don't see this as a rim attacking affair on either end, you can't overlook his mere defensive presence. My logic is saying barn burner, but at the same time jumpers must fall. Thoughts?

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Taking under here. If Robinson is ruled out, that would help a lot. That would exclude some random three pointers at the end of the game and bizzare jumpers/floaters/layups in traffic.

YoungMikeyC
    YoungMikeyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

The more I look at it the more I want to take the under as well. I'm thinking the more players out the better honestly. Less depth each side, plus the altitude factor with 2 teams that have been playing every other night since the New Year. KD will get his 30+, that's a given. I don't see him getting much help, especially if Ibaka sits again, not that he's a big scoring machine to begin with, but his presence around the rim is always a factor. Denver will rely on their guards for majority of points. If it can get up to 210.5 or even 211 the under might just be my play. If not it'll be a fade. No reason to force it.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Wait if you like the under, this # is not going down.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Ibaka probable

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Ibaka probable
    Serge Ibaka (illness) will return from a one-game absence on Thursday.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

You said KD will get 30+, then how about u play KD player prop points over 35.5.. the other night against utah he scored 48pts on 14/34 field goals and 3/13 for three's..that isnt exactly great shooting, but with westbrook out whether he misses or scores he'll still continue to shoot..auto green light. And always gets to the line too so thats usually 10+ pts right there.
    if okc get a big lead it'll be on the back of KD and if okc fall behind it'll be up to KD to bring them back..ie minny game where he got 48 also with 25 in 4th i think?
    Amywayz GL guyz