solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Washington wizards + 1 1/2* all over it folks

WASHINGTON WIZARDS + 1 1/2

OK more tricks by the books guys. Wizards favorites against Dallas and now this? Really? + 1 1/2 against Charlotte a team they can beat handily? Come on guys. Charlotte is one of the better rebounding teams in the league "however over the past nine games since Trevor Booker was added to the starting lineup, the Wizards have a +41 rebound margin against their opponents. They were out rebounded for only two games during that stretch." Wiz playing a tough road schedule with Jan 08 Pelicans/Jan 10 Indiana/Jan 11 Houston/Jan 13 Chicago. I think of all those games and the coaches meltdown the other day against the selfish play against Toronto, they will not lose this game even though the books want you to fall for the weak favorite Charlotte. I know some of you DC locals have lost money over the last few games because of your following them constantly hoping they will win. But tonight I am certain that Wash will play hard and win. GL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I was thinking Charlotte cruises to an easy win.

solman

Line went from + 1 1/2 Washington to now - 1 Washington. Still thinking Charlotte cruises to an easy win?

RollinDo

ok - maybe not cruises...we'll see. Hope you win man. It was just a gut feeling. If you feel good about it, go far it. BOL

solman

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    ok - maybe not cruises...we'll see. Hope you win man. It was just a gut feeling. If you feel good about it, go far it. BOL
    Normally I dont respect Wash. If you follow them for years and years you know how terrible they are and you know how they are falling apart at the end of games. All I am saying is that this is a different team and on the road and against Charlotte is easy money. Next three games however I wouldnt touch them. GL to you ..

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

I'm on it too. Washington will win by double-digits at this rate.

What I want to know is why the Utah-OKC line is only 6.5? What am I missing?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    I'm on it too. Washington will win by double-digits at this rate.

What I want to know is why the Utah-OKC line is only 6.5? What am I missing?
    Westbrooke and Ibaka out

solman

Does anyone actually read the s*** I write and follow? I mean I spend so much time handicapping one game and it hits just like I call. I am not keeping a tally but you can read my last few posts. Are you listening here folks? Or am I wasting my time here? I don't give just a blind pick, always accompanies a small write up...

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    Does anyone actually read the s*** I write and follow? I mean I spend so much time handicapping one game and it hits just like I call. I am not keeping a tally but you can read my last few posts. Are you listening here folks? Or am I wasting my time here? I don't give just a blind pick, always accompanies a small write up...
    I didn't see it but took Wizards -1.....Also saw your words for Sammy SHITstain

Nice play bro...

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Why don't you just enjoy your win? Look on the bright side: you probably talked RollinDo out of playing Charlotte and saved your fellow bettor some $$.

solman

I am enjoying my win. I am totally focused and rocking the books. I just put a lot of time into this and try to help others to get on my streak of good luck and dedication, if I can.

solman

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I didn't see it but took Wizards -1.....Also saw your words for Sammy SHITstain

Nice play bro...
    Thanks man.

GT21Megatron

Thanks man.
    Im a NETS fan and we might lose by 15+ tomorrow man. To much firepower on Warriors. Like Harvord +5 in college also

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

whats up playa. u def are not wasting your time u made me 4 bills today! thank you. didnt have time earlier to back u up but ive actually followed ur last couple picks and yeah youve been spot on! like i said before i like how u have one solid play with a good write up, which is why i tail, unlike most of these guys on here who just try to get lucky picking a dog everyday or all the idiots cluttering up this place with bullcrap like that tooting guy fuk what a waste of space he is lol loser prob has no friends kinda feel bad for the guy. but yeah keep up the good work ill be on the lookout for your winners!

solman

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    whats up playa. u def are not wasting your time u made me 4 bills today! thank you. didnt have time earlier to back u up but ive actually followed ur last couple picks and yeah youve been spot on! like i said before i like how u have one solid play with a good write up, which is why i tail, unlike most of these guys on here who just try to get lucky picking a dog everyday or all the idiots cluttering up this place with bullcrap like that tooting guy fuk what a waste of space he is lol loser prob has no friends kinda feel bad for the guy. but yeah keep up the good work ill be on the lookout for your winners!
    Very nice. Thanks for the shout out. Lets keep cashing and figuring out the books tricks. Gotta be sharp, they arent giving $ away for free. Cant just pick blindly or choose favorite or dog. Thats silly. I dont see many people providing analysis on here or maybe they just dont take the time. Maybe they dont really get into it, maybe thats why they lose (not that i win everyday every game). Also dont see the sense of betting more than one game a night for me but then again I am not wagering $10 either or betting multiple games/sports. GL!

RollinDo

Solman - I am not on the nba side of things much on sbr - follow hockey and mlb more.
    But it seems you are indeed doing well.
    Thanks for the hard work man! I am adding you to my list of just a select few on here that I have found produce solid plays consistently.