Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Friday Nights Spectacle... Sammy up in the sauce............

Recap of last night 0-3 - $ 7,590 NBA Record 16-16 + $ 1,220 I know the pain and discoloration and despair of losing 80% of my NBA bankroll in one horrid night.. I'm headed to Vegas tonight if we can if not Saturday morning....some might not be aware we on the eastern seaboard got rocked with a winter snow storm.. My cousin and my 2 best friends are hitting Vegas...as we're hitting them hard.. we come.. we take.. no problem.. It's simple.. we make 2 bets... I in the NBA and 1 in the NFL..both games are tomm night.. Lets just say we have everything on the line with this and if we win... things will be miraculous.. if we falter.. I'll be working at BJ's on the 3rd shift stocking shelves and moping the floor.. Tonight however can't be over-looked.. I found 2 diamonds in the grass.. 2 gems in the jellybean jar.. Either way tonight will be nice to feel a win beneath my wings... I need to win tonight to feel good about tomms 2 big bets.. Here's what struck and poked my fancy... UNDER 192 Memphis-Denver for $ 2,000 and Atlanta Hawks +3 for $ 2,500 ( disclaimer) ** I will not claim victory until the game is over ** Sammy will shine as boldly as Nell Carter did when she broke it down in the middle of the day at the chiefs policeman's ball.... p.s. Like a new-born calf that just came asunder from the deep blue something.. I too have been crisis-corssed into thinking I could walk on 4 legs and be somebody too.. Like my old poker buddy Charlie Hustle once quipped after losing 17 straight hands... Man, If things don't improve soon I'm going have to get a job....

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shakespearean.

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Sounds like you'll be working @ bj's giving BJ's for dough after tonight

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
    Sounds like you'll be working @ bj's giving BJ's for dough after tonight
    Really.. 2k and 2.5 k wagers are not going to break me... I'm like that squirrel outside your back porch roof.. always looking for a nut...

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

fade fade fade fade!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by colout View Post
    fade fade fade fade!
    Says the guy who comes here nightly for his bone.. I was 16-13 and up almost 9K in the NBA before last night.. good luck fading a true blood-backbeat-silver stud like me....... I'll be sure to mention you in my closing thoughts after I wipe the slate clean.....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Recap of last night 0-3 - $ 7,590 NBA Record 16-16 + $ 1,220 I know the pain and discoloration and despair of losing 80% of my NBA bankroll in one horrid night.. I'm headed to Vegas tonight if we can if not Saturday morning....some might not be aware we on the eastern seaboard got rocked with a winter snow storm.. My cousin and my 2 best friends are hitting Vegas...as we're hitting them hard.. we come.. we take.. no problem.. It's simple.. we make 2 bets... I in the NBA and 1 in the NFL..both games are tomm night.. Lets just say we have everything on the line with this and if we win... things will be miraculous.. if we falter.. I'll be working at BJ's on the 3rd shift stocking shelves and moping the floor.. Tonight however can't be over-looked.. I found 2 diamonds in the grass.. 2 gems in the jellybean jar.. Either way tonight will be nice to feel a win beneath my wings... I need to win tonight to feel good about tomms 2 big bets.. Here's what struck and poked my fancy... UNDER 192 Memphis-Denver for $ 2,000 and Atlanta Hawks +3 for $ 2,500 ( disclaimer) ** I will not claim victory until the game is over ** Sammy will shine as boldly as Nell Carter did when she broke it down in the middle of the day at the chiefs policeman's ball.... p.s. Like a new-born calf that just came asunder from the deep blue something.. I too have been crisis-corssed into thinking I could walk on 4 legs and be somebody too.. Like my old poker buddy Charlie Hustle once quipped after losing 17 straight hands... Man, If things don't improve soon I'm going have to get a job....
    Are you serious with this long threads and expecting people to follow???? BOL in the future, will not be following but do appreciate the input.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Are you serious with this long threads and expecting people to follow???? BOL in the future, will not be following but do appreciate the input.
    Thanks! means a lot

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last 6 days recap

NBA -$11560
    Ncaaf -$80130
    NFL -$11300

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Yo sam

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    Yo sam
    Hey, nice to see you here! Glad you came on a night I'm going 2-0

Philly-Pride33

Atlanta Hawks!!! Love when I win a bet with the greatest of ease... now that's what you all can expect from me in the future... Hawks +3 for $ 2,500 dollars... I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

WOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Philly-Pride33

Amazing job by yours truly if I don't say so myself.. NBA Record 17-16 + $ 3,720 In the end I am that good and will build my bankroll sky high.. those that know.. follow.. still pending under in Denver game... Sammy Spit on Vegas this night

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last 7 days recap
    NBA 1-1 +300
    Ncaaf 1-0 +1951

NBA -$11260
    Ncaaf -$78179
    NFL -$11300
    Last edited by theplaya; 01-04-14 at 12:03 AM.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Amazing job by yours truly if I don't say so myself.. NBA Record 17-16 + $ 3,720 In the end I am that good and will build my bankroll sky high.. those that know.. follow.. still pending under in Denver game... Sammy Spit on Vegas this night
    There you go speak too soon again. Dude, you never learn