AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

pacers 11 game losing streak

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    Yeah your tellin me AC! I'm one of the biggest Pacer fans in the world, but I'm hoping that they tank the rest of the season so they get to keep their draft pick for this summer! Knowing the Pacers luck they will finish with the 8th or 9th worst record and somehow get the 11th pick and not get to use it because of the stupid ass Al Harrington trade! For those of you that are confused, the Pacers can only use their draft pick this June if they are picking inside the top 10! Good call on that one Larry Bird!

Jermaine O'Neal will be gone and Rick Carlisle will be gone after this season as well... I say we trade the FARM for the #1 or #2 pick and get Durant or Oden if either of them come out!

I still say that Oden will stay @ OSU if they don't win the national title this year... He really wants to win a title with Conley and Matta! I would be very surprised if he leaves if they don't win the title this year!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

any thoughts on tonights game
    tinsley out
    ind -5.5
    I might have to side with atl +5.5

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Im on the Pacers tonight. -5

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The pacers have obviously have packed it in the year. So needless to say I can't back them the rest of the year no matter what the spread might be.