IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

NBA Monday Hotness

Feeling really good about these few plays today. For good reason too.

Dallas+4.5-They lost the previous two by 8 and 6 points at home this year. I see Dallas wining, but give me points.

Memphis-5 This team owns the bulls and after that bulls loss to Dallas(smh), Bulls probably aren't recovered.

Denver +2 I remember last year all the hype about MIA struggles in Denver and how they won't win and bang MIA won. Recently Denver lost like 6 straight and need a win. Mia off a huge Portland victory and now travel to mile high city. Denver will play their nuts off tonight . Nate Robinson will run Chalmers all night.

Char +2(MY FAV!) Al Jefferson's home coming to Salt Lake City!

Phx+8- This is my least favorite play of the night, but you gotta like Bledsoe making a good statement tonight to cover 8 points.

The first 4 plays are the best IMO. NOP+3 looks nice too. They should have beat Portland a few days ago.
    I like these o/u as well: Over Dallas 214. Under Denver 200. I will be playing Memhpis ML-200 in case Bulls find a way. Dallas ML/Denver ML/Char ML/Over Dallas/Under Denver $5 parlay.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Good luck champ! Eagles got the job done

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Eagles blow honestly. Yea they won the division but barely right? Even with a 10-6 record funny. Saints "should" handle that ass this week. IDK why you always post these "for sure" winners pride. Makes no sense because nothing is for sure with big money fixes.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Eagles blow honestly. Yea they won the division but barely right? Even with a 10-6 record funny. Saints "should" handle that ass this week. IDK why you always post these "for sure" winners pride. Makes no sense because nothing is for sure with big money fixes.
    Thought we were talking NBA ???

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Are you? Because i made my post already...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Are you? Because i made my post already...
    Aren't you the same guy that took "Portland +5" the other day when it was the other way around you "hoe". Now you are talking football. By the way, I agree with you the Phil. Eagles suck & are going nowhere in the playoffs....ass clown.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

I'm an ass clown cuz i took portland? Haters everywhere. Talk basketball or just talk trash I see you.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Feeling really good about these few plays today. For good reason too.

Dallas+4.5-They lost the previous two by 8 and 6 points at home this year. I see Dallas wining, but give me points.

Memphis-5 This team owns the bulls and after that bulls loss to Dallas(smh), Bulls probably aren't recovered.

Denver +2 I remember last year all the hype about MIA struggles in Denver and how they won't win and bang MIA won. Recently Denver lost like 6 straight and need a win. Mia off a huge Portland victory and now travel to mile high city. Denver will play their nuts off tonight . Nate Robinson will run Chalmers all night.

Char +2(MY FAV!) Al Jefferson's home coming to Salt Lake City!

Phx+8- This is my least favorite play of the night, but you gotta like Bledsoe making a good statement tonight to cover 8 points.

The first 4 plays are the best IMO. NOP+3 looks nice too. They should have beat Portland a few days ago.
    I like these o/u as well: Over Dallas 214. Under Denver 200. I will be playing Memhpis ML-200 in case Bulls find a way. Dallas ML/Denver ML/Char ML/Over Dallas/Under Denver $5 parlay.
    I see Dallas "wining" as well, not winning. Denver has lost 9 out of last 12 hitting 100 only 2x and failing to hit 90 3x. Charlotte are you kidding???? Phoenix got "blown out" by 30 in their last road game and Memphis should go over 179.5... BOL to you [Doc] you will need one after this....

IllyPhilly[DOC]

No luck needed. You dont talk basketball you talk trash. You "thinking" your right bet the opposite and then win...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm an ass clown cuz i took portland? Haters everywhere. Talk basketball or just talk trash I see you.
    At least you admit it, first step to recovery....By the way Portland lost...I am talking BB, just fixed your posting for you...BOL...

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Alot internet tough guys^^^ Ya'll funny. Been posting winners last month and you get at me cuz i took Portland, one of the best teams...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Alot internet tough guys^^^ Ya'll funny. Been posting winners last month and you get at me cuz i took Portland, one of the best teams...
    Just having some fun with you over the +5 bet??? don't get mad bro...Just because I don't agree you shouldn't get your B/P up...Have fun and I hope you win

IllyPhilly[DOC]

You just come in bashing and never any good basketball feed back. Just a smart ass. Or ass clown*

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

You just come in bashing and never any good basketball feed back. Just a smart ass. Or ass clown*
    I gave you feed back, now stop whining...

Tkost051
    Tkost051's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Everyone agrees and disagrees on pick just depends who you think will win thats all I like the cats as well if they lose shit happens move onto the next one its an agree to disagree. He doesn't have to post picks but he does to try and help same as me

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

I bet Memphis money line, $2,000 to make a $1,000 , game is on nba tv I beleive

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tkost051 View Post
    Everyone agrees and disagrees on pick just depends who you think will win thats all I like the cats as well if they lose shit happens move onto the next one its an agree to disagree. He doesn't have to post picks but he does to try and help same as me
    Don't we all...I was just having a little fun with the guy...I don't care who he picks...he makes it sound like he is "Jimmy the Greek" or something silly...I have posted plenty of winners AND do not expect anybody to tail...opinions are welcome, not cry babies...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    I bet Memphis money line, $2,000 to make a $1,000 , game is on nba tv I beleive
    Nice wager...BOL... big money 2-1...hope you cash on it....

mishel2512
    mishel2512's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL people, following your picks

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Cash Dallas. Memphis falls short though SMH.. 1-1 with 3 more games left.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Den+2 and Char +2 lose by a combined total of 2 pts so dirty... Next time I'm buying a points on that bs. Looking like a 2-3 night if PHX keeps their lead.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nice wager...BOL... big money 2-1...hope you cash on it....
    Got facked dude, bulls were throwing up half court shots and hitting noting but net. if my teaser on the nfl games loses im done till next year, don't want to give back all the money I won