Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Will Jim Buss Sell the Laker Franchise?

Word on the street in LA is that the Buss family is considering this as an option. Don't believe it myself but I can understand why the possibility is rumored to be a consideration within close circles in the LA front office...Kings never recovered from the 2002 WCF fix....and the Maloofs are idiots....the team eventually was sold. The Lakers will not recover from the Dwight Howard fiasco...and the foolish ill-advised 50 million dollar signing of Kobe "The Gimp" Bryant...The season is almost a wash out...the next two years will be a disaster with the Gimp running the point, jacking up shots and chasing Kevin Love away from the team after he is signed....

The Buss family is not built for this kind of uphill battle...they have proven nothing...they have built nothing...in fact, they've done the opposite. Every move they have made has made the team worse and worse.....Jeannie and Jim no longer speak....Phil is giggling himself to sleep at night...Pau has checked out...ESPN just dropped the Rockets game from their schedule....would you blame them if they up and decided to sell the team and cut their losses?

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=166213

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I doubt it bro they are still the lakers... Most valuable franchise in the nba.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Are u thick? Anyone would sell anything for the right price

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

not gonna happen