Dallas covers and wins

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Dallas all the way!!

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Minnesota has been underachieving early season. They have lots of depth and should be a good home team going forward. I'd take Minnesota here. Dallas will likely have trouble containg Love.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    Minnesota has been underachieving early season. They have lots of depth and should be a good home team going forward. I'd take Minnesota here. Dallas will likely have trouble containg Love.
    not one team in the league can contain love. guy is an absolute beast....

this is 1 of 82 games on an nba schedule. in my opinion, breaking down matchups is irrelevant during the regular season. most of these guys pick and choose when they want to play hard. in the playoffs is when i think analyzing that type of information is more meaningful.

i know im likely in the minority here, but im all about the situational angles in the nba....

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Timberwolves already beaten them twice this season. I think it will be hard to beat them 3 times in a row.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    not one team in the league can contain love. guy is an absolute beast....

this is 1 of 82 games on an nba schedule. in my opinion, breaking down matchups is irrelevant during the regular season. most of these guys pick and choose when they want to play hard. in the playoffs is when i think analyzing that type of information is more meaningful.

i know im likely in the minority here, but im all about the situational angles in the nba....
    You're right. One game can go either way if fatigue and motivational factors come into play. I'm very much into situational angles as well, but power rankings and positional team depth means quite a bit to me, too. Dallas is old team and quite a bit better at home. I see Minnesota clear favorite to take this one at home. Possibly by double digits.

Dallas has had some trouble against teams with dominant big men on the road. Love will do some damage down low and get some open looks for good jump shots for rest of the team. Of course, Dallas might win this. Who knows. I think it's just more likely minnesota covers.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    You're right. One game can go either way if fatigue and motivational factors come into play. I'm very much into situational angles as well, but power rankings and positional team depth means quite a bit to me, too. Dallas is old team and quite a bit better at home. I see Minnesota clear favorite to take this one at home. Possibly by double digits.

Dallas has had some trouble against teams with dominant big men on the road. Love will do some damage down low and get some open looks for good jump shots for rest of the team. Of course, Dallas might win this. Who knows. I think it's just more likely minnesota covers.
    i didnt even really look into the game yet....but my 1st instinct also is to back minny.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

minnesota getting raped! lets go

lunch

going to go jump off a bridge now

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Will they lose by double digit now?

lunch

T wolves got screwed but booked a winner!

Marion

Divra
    Update your status
    Divra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

big failed 3 quart for nothing to minnesota haha

lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Divra View Post
    big failed 3 quart for nothing to minnesota haha
    Dallas handed them the game on a silver platter. Minnesota sucks, and always will

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Minny are fukking horrible.. Been saying it for a couple weeks now. I thought at the start of the season this was a playoff team but clearly they aren't, at least not in today's West.