GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just cause I'm up Clippers vs. Jazz Under 100.5 2nd half

Wager ID Description Risk Win
    # 2756907 Point Total Under 100.5 (-110)
    2nd Half-UTAH vs 2nd Half-LA CLIPPERS
    NBA at 12/28/2013 23:55
    $ 1,100.00 $ 1,000.00

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Well, I had the Heat under 2nd 1/2, went to click and missed it.Just believed Heat were gonna d up.

This one I took the opposite, had a feeling Clips would push the pace after the crap first 1/2.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Well, I had the Heat under 2nd 1/2, went to click and missed it.Just believed Heat were gonna d up.

This one I took the opposite, had a feeling Clips would push the pace after the crap first 1/2.
    Nice job, this was terrible play... Just was so ridiculouly hot today... This was a junky bet... A bad one for sure... All good, I had great great day... Hope you did well too.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Still only lost by 1.5

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Nevermind, 2.5. My book had 101.5 posted.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Nevermind, 2.5. My book had 101.5 posted.
    Yea it was just bad move by me, I never take first half, and I also had first half under, so I got a bit overzealous and took this for no reason... Whether I lose by .5 or 50 a loss is a loss... As I said I just had such a monster day, it doesn't even matter... Very pleased with todays outcome.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Wow, I had Clippers -8.5 in a tease as the last leg of a huge parlay. Can't believe this shit, horrible team cost me over $1000... No excuse, they should've won by double digits easy. What a horrible end to an otherwise amazing day. Blake Griffin your sorry POS, can't make that last free throw at the end of the game???
    Screw the NBA, I'm done with this shit - do well in every other sport and somehow find a way to get screwed by the NBA...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Nice to see some mature thinking and posts without the drama.
    Sometimes I feel the medium age on this site is 13.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Wow, I had Clippers -8.5 in a tease as the last leg of a huge parlay. Can't believe this shit, horrible team cost me over $1000... No excuse, they should've won by double digits easy. What a horrible end to an otherwise amazing day. Blake Griffin your sorry POS, can't make that last free throw at the end of the game???
    Screw the NBA, I'm done with this shit - do well in every other sport and somehow find a way to get screwed by the NBA...
    LAC screwed all of us tonight... Rivers trying to make an offensive team into a defensive one...just play ball

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Nice to see some mature thinking and posts without the drama.
    Sometimes I feel the medium age on this site is 13.
    So not so much a lack of maturity as it is a lack of REAL PLAYERS... Most forums are just filled with guys that like sports, that saw the movie Two for The Money, 10 to many times... Locks, Guarantee's, air betting etc... Just comes with the territory... I'm not always hot, but I do always post my ticket, that way those that are looking for help, no my money stands behind my thoughts...

Tomorrow NFL should be interesting... Early games to look at.. Redskins and Falcons... Both have tremendous value if you can get the right number.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Yep, because Blake Griffin knew the number you had teased to and intentionally tried to screw you.

And when you say he 'cost you over $1000' you mean you put $20 on a 50/1 that didn't hit right? So he cost you $20, not $1000.

Unless you're saying you put a grand on a teaser parlay with a -8.5? I'm not sure what scenario would be worse; laying that much on a bad parlay or acting like you lost over a grand when the parlay didn't hit to begin with.