una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Andrew Bynum's lack of heart solidifies how great KOBE BEAN BRYANT IS

Kobe took this cat and won two championships.. Bynum has zero heart, and zero motivation. I'm pretty sure she has been like that her entire life. As for those "injuries" I'm pretty sure most of those were over hyped so she could sit on the sideline and not play basketball.

Kobe lit a fire in her ass.. like all great players do.
    Kobe took this trash and made her appear great
    Kobe got so much shit that he couldn't win without Shaq.. look what happened
    Kobe took lazy bum Bynum and turned two rings out of it (yes I know gasol was a huge factor as well)

Let's kill all talk about how no one wants to play for Kobe and no one is motivated. Kobe turns trash into greatness. Laziness into motivation. Ice into fire. Trees into Money.. Kobe is the greatest of all time

Bynum.. look at cha now...

RATZZ check in..

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

did he do that to Howard also?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Bynum started as a young kid on the Lakers with Bryant as the team leader cancer. What do you expect from him now ? After playing with Kobe, I am surprised he is not in the mental institution (yet).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Howard is a different kind of breed. Howard has little man syndrome. Couldn't play next to greats nor handle the spot light that was LA. Howard is a bitch. She will crumble in Houston.

My point is kobe was able to squeeze something out of Bynum that no one was able to do, and never will be able to do again.

Kobe is the G.O.A.T

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    Howard is a different kind of breed. Howard has little man syndrome. Couldn't play next to greats nor handle the spot light that was LA. Howard is a bitch. She will crumble in Houston.

My point is kobe was able to squeeze something out of Bynum that no one was able to do, and never will be able to do again.

Kobe is the G.O.A.T
    well said my friend well said

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Nonsense.....Bryant is one of the reasons Bynum ended up where he is today....he ruined the early part of his career....Kobe is a career killer and a coach killer as well...Bynum is a fool but he's nobodies fool....he wants to play ball on his own terms on a contender...and steal as much money as possible....kind of reminds me of Kobe...hahaa....