dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Washington/Minnesota

Hello to all. I am a new member, this is my very first post! I am not a big time better but can not live without the juice of a wager! For my first posted pick, I am on the 1st half under in the Washington and Minnesota game. I am stuck watching the Wizards as its the local team. I often watch out of boredom and they always start slow. They have been on a roll lately and going for their forth in a row. I think they will play hard in the first half and will chase a little before both teams settle down in the second half. Minnesota's defense is not the greatest but I am confident they will play tough before opening up a comfortable lead in the second half to close the game out. If all goes well, I will roll the first half under winnings into the second half if the posted second half over is 104 or less.

Like I said, I am a very small better and use a 100* bank roll management system. My first half bet is a 10*.

I look forward to you opinion on this game!

dgrin001

2nd Half Over

OK, did not go as planned. Washington had no answer for Love. I am sticking with the game plan for the second half. Got over 102 for -118; 15*

First bet= Failure, down -10*
    Last edited by dgrin001; 12-27-13 at 08:14 PM.

dgrin001

End the night +5* with the second half hit!!!