nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

The Pelicans...

Neither team is that good (Pelicans 12-14) and Denver (14-13)

However, the Pelicans are finally completely healthy with Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans back healthy and making contributions.

Pelicans aren't an amazing home team, but are slightly above average with a 7-5 record. First meeeting without Davis they were killed on the glass 51-32, but still remained competitive in the game. Slight revenge spot here too. Nuggetes in a bit of a tailspin. Their offense is really struggling ATm. Getting Faried back will help them for sure, but can't see any reason why NO wouldn't be the play here. Thoughts?

nyymvp

Quote Originally Posted by Songwriter View Post
    I know the results of game in NCAAB (Depaul - Northwestern). Price for this fixed game is 360 USD or 280 EUR

The information that I have are for internal use bookmaker company where I work. Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.

If you are interested please contact me:

giacomo.grasso@aol.com

PS. Payment before the game because a lot of people cheating and changing email. Here are people who have not made payments for the last fixed game: tonybgv@gmail.com , alexmiddleton24@live.co.uk , jaysbest777@hotmail.com , jmteller35@aol.com .

ur gay...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by nyymvp View Post
    Neither team is that good (Pelicans 12-14) and Denver (14-13)

However, the Pelicans are finally completely healthy with Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans back healthy and making contributions.

Pelicans aren't an amazing home team, but are slightly above average with a 7-5 record. First meeeting without Davis they were killed on the glass 51-32, but still remained competitive in the game. Slight revenge spot here too. Nuggetes in a bit of a tailspin. Their offense is really struggling ATm. Getting Faried back will help them for sure, but can't see any reason why NO wouldn't be the play here. Thoughts?
    Eric Gordon is doubtful

nyymvp

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Eric Gordon is doubtful
    Eh..Not that big of a loss imo. He looks terrible this year

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

I agree, pelicans ml and Utah ml tonight. Wizards +6

nyymvp

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    I agree, pelicans ml and Utah ml tonight. Wizards +6
    I'm on NO and UT spread but can't rly see the Wiz in this spot. All their road wins have come against shitty atlantic teams or like the Cavs. Idk if I'd lay 6 on Minny, bc of their porous D so itd be a no play imoooooo

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I looked into it more...I like NO here. Minnesota will not lose...IDK about covering tho

nyymvp

i feel u...I love TOR/NY over 194...Raps O has taken off since they traded Gay and I feel like NY at home even w/o Melo scores enough to get it done

eddycash

Knicks are up and down with scoring, I never put money on them. My wizards play is a single 1x since it is iffy. The Celtics beat the t-wolves recently while the wiz beat the Celtics at their house. The wiz also beat minn last month so they know how to play tight with them. Gl.

eddycash

Stay away teams..nyk, orl, mil, nets, utah

eddycash

But yes I'm taking Utah tonight only BC its the fake show coming to town, the broken beat up lakers.