frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

My friend Connor who is on a total absolute sizzling heater right now has an NBA play

My friend Connor is as hot as it gets right now he rebounded from the 49ers setback on Monday and hit a 5 team parlay yesterday nailing all 5 NBA games he raked in the dough and isn't looking to cool off his hot hand tonight as he is playing an NBA game tonight and this is advice you can't miss from one of the hottest players in the world right now

His 49ers loss on Monday was pretty much his only setback the past week doesn't get much hotter than this

Tonight he has PORTLAND -4.5 he says LA CLIPPERS are too worried about Warriors loss yesterday Warriors still in their heads its a distraction and he thinks PORTLAND is out to prove they aren't a fluke and deserved to play on Christmas yesterday they will dominate this game start to finish

Solid advice from a solid hot capper cant turn it down

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

pics or GTFO
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave VegasInsider 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

frogs just GTFO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and yisman

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Now it is getting silly

Frogs are you drinking??

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Hanky the kid is just a fukkin idiot who has nothing better to do than try to get a rise out of a bunch of guys on a gambling forum with his grade 3 mentality horse shit. He brings nothing to the site other than his drop a burning bag of shit on your doorstep and run mentality. You would figure someone his age would have more to do over the holidays. Speaks volumes of his worth to anything.

He has nothing more to offer. It won't be long until no one responds.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

how big is heidi's cokk?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    No Hanky the kid is just a fukkin idiot who n. has nothing better to do than try to get a rise out of a bunch of guys on a gambling forum with his grade 3 mentality horse shit. He brings nothing to the site other than his drop a burning bag of shit on your doorstep and run mentality. You would figure someone his age would have more to do over the holidays. Speaks volumes of his worth to anything.

Wow jealous? I would whoop your ass

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

No Hanky the kid is just a fukkin idiot who has nothing better to do than try to get a rise out of a bunch of guys on a gambling forum with his grade 3 mentality horse shit. He brings nothing to the site other than his drop a burning bag of shit on your doorstep and run mentality. You would figure someone his age would have more to do over the holidays. Speaks volumes of his worth to anything.

sinker and to think that we originally thought this kid had more in his head that he was actually up to no good with this shit

now i know that if the kid has one thought it fukkin echoes in his skull for a week

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    My friend Connor is as hot as it gets right now he rebounded from the 49ers setback on Monday and hit a 5 team parlay yesterday nailing all 5 NBA games he raked in the dough and isn't looking to cool off his hot hand tonight as he is playing an NBA game tonight and this is advice you can't miss from one of the hottest players in the world right now

His 49ers loss on Monday was pretty much his only setback the past week doesn't get much hotter than this

Tonight he has PORTLAND -4.5 he says LA CLIPPERS are too worried about Warriors loss yesterday Warriors still in their heads its a distraction and he thinks PORTLAND is out to prove they aren't a fluke and deserved to play on Christmas yesterday they will dominate this game start to finish

your such a clown penetrate

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow jealous? I would whoop your ass
    Kid I will add you to the long, long list of all the fukkin clowns I have handed their ass for being a fukkin idiot in the forum community, that have told me in retun that they would kick my ass.

Now go stand in front of your fukkin Winnie the Pooh mirror on the door in your bedroom and tell the drooling fukk you see that you just threatened to kick someone's ass you never gonna meet after you posted some two year old's shit and got fed.

Don't be shocked if the guy staring at you turn and walk away looking for better company.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and Ferndog68

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Kid I will add you to the long, long list of all the fukkin clowns I have handed their ass for being a fukkin idiot in the forum community, that have told me in retun that they would kick my ass.

Now go stand in front of your fukkin Winnie the Pooh mirror on the door in your bedroom and tell the drooling fukk you see that you just threatened to kick someone's ass you never gonna meet after you posted some two year old's shit and got fed.

Don't be shocked if the guy staring at you turn and walk away looking for better company.
    buried.........love the posts sinker...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-20-15 at 08:48 AM. Reason: image does not exist

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Hey you know what? YOU ARE NUTHIN BUT A CHUMP! Can you spell that, you can't you pea brained knuckle head chump! I would whoop your ass to the floor with a lasso and more and whack you upside the head like a hungry hungry hippo you sit on this board with other posters and drool over them like 2 peas in a pod you are a choo choo TOOT TOOT HONK THE HORN NO GOOD CHUMP!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

La, is the play, today will be, an La victory, so take your pay, and lets make history........ THE GREAT POET

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Clippers +4.5 it is

Thanks

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Frogs, do you know this guy? He goes by many names, but we refer to him as Sammy. Sammy is our Connor.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

My friend Jim thinks your friend Connor is wrong.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Hey you know what? YOU ARE NUTHIN BUT A CHUMP! Can you spell that, you can't you pea brained knuckle head chump! I would whoop your ass to the floor with a lasso and more and whack you upside the head like a hungry hungry hippo you sit on this board with other posters and drool over them like 2 peas in a pod you are a choo choo TOOT TOOT HONK THE HORN NO GOOD CHUMP!
    Hey let's settle down pal.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, I need a friend named Connor who's on an absolute heater...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Same loser that had sf. LMAO

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

-4.5 eh?

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Ouch Connor! Looks like Connor will be sucking Ds for pennies again.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy Connor is bad

Frogs we want your picks

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Is Connor laker boy?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Frogger you need to just give up.
    If you posted more plays you would give Brock a run for the worst on here.
    When I saw you post this I couldn't cancel my Portland bet -4, but I was definitely not liking my play.
    I'll take the push though.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Internet battling with a guy who plays pokemon. Just let it go.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Frogger you need to just give up.
    If you posted more plays you would give Brock a run for the worst on here.
    When I saw you post this I couldn't cancel my Portland bet -4, but I was definitely not liking my play.
    I'll take the push though.
    Yeah, I agree. At least Benny has the good sense to stop posting picks when he approaches landers-like status!
    I wasn't aware Benny was a huge Picachu fan!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. At least Benny has the good sense to stop posting picks when he approaches landers-like status!
    I wasn't aware Benny was a huge Picachu fan!
    Personally I would probably stop name dropping if I had a "friend" name "Connor".....not exactly spewing manly man on the forum