SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Cle vs ATl writeup

I like Cleveland tonight over ATL even though records point otherwise. ATL beats CLE on every statistic, EXCEPT turnovers and Rebounds which are the 2 most important. They are the stats that allow an underdog to beat a favorite. ATL is 4-9 on the road and CLE is 8-5 at home. ATL has lost to 4 top 10 teams though on the road so you have to consider that. CLE on the other hand has beat MIA and LAC at home and almost beat POR but lost by 3. Also, I like the fact that ATL is coming off a loss to MIA in OT by 2 so hopefully they are a little down and drained from that. CLE on the other hand lost by 23 to DET so I hope they want to bounce back tonight.
    Additionally, CLE is 2-7 was Anthony Bennett plays more than 10 minutes. Tonight I don't think he'll be playing more than 10 minutes so that's a plus.

This just a lean as of now. I wanted our guys thoughts...any taking ATL and how come?

SolidAsStone

Cmon people I know you have to read a WHOLE paragraph lol and then actually think about why you make a pick but this is what you have to do. We're not just chuckin' darts here.

SolidAsStone

Go away Sphere you're barking up the wrong tree

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

This game, as do the other three tonight, have me stumped. I like Cleveland, when they played Atlanta last time on the road, they played a terrible game. 2 starters including Kyrie Irving scored zero points...now that they are at home...maybe they'll be in a better state of mind this time. As of right now, I do not like them enough to play them tho

nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I like ATL, bc CLE has a terrible record when the opponent scores more than 100 points and ATL's O has been on a roll.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Over 205!

SolidAsStone

Good Point Nymvp. Cleveland is 19 out of 30 in Def Eff and ATL has put up over 100 recently against Utah (30 out of 300), Sac (28 out of 30) and NYK (24 out of 30). Thing is Clev is better than all 3 of these teams on defense and have a 7'0 rim protector that these other 3 teams do not.