Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Merry Christmas Thread.. This one's for all of you! my gift! S.S.

NBA Record 7-8 + 67.8 units. I hope you all have the best possible day with your families. Today is a very special day, but sadly I know people out there who don't have friends or family and they're alone... However, I invite All of them over to my house for the day.. I don't really care about money as some would think because of my tremendously high-end wagers.. I love the action and the pure unabated excitement and thrill of knowing..a ton of my hard earned dough in on the line and up in the air.. high kinda gets me going inside and I live for that. So, today everybody comes over and we have the best day ever! I get all the food everybody likes and we eat all day, and that FEELING alone makes me and heart content. Christmas is about giving, not receiving.. Those around me know what that feels like..guess what.. today all of you will feel it and love it! I was up almost the entire night capping these 3 games. I carefully and UN-emotionally hand-crafted them into what I believe and know are stud muffin, candy-coated, milk thistle mounted, take to the drive through window all out stone cold as good as your grandma's apple pie that has been sitting on her lap for the last 7 hours good! Truth is even back when I was on Covers.. I was known far and wide as the best.. this time of year, guys lined up in my award winning thread to hear what I was spouting. The first game I capped and created is the Bulls @ the Nets.. I know these two teams pretty well, after all I lived in the windy city for a stretch back in 2005, I was an articulatory director for a fortune 300 company, so I know things others might not.. I also lived in Brooklyn for a summer back in 2008, had a job as an actor for Calvin Kline doing stunt work along the 5 boroughs. Both these team flat out are going no where.. I know how this game will formulate and function.. Most will think the Nets will bounce back gracefully today after getting embarrassed utterly at home against the Pacers the other night... not so fast.. I know this won't be the rebound game the Jason Kidd lead Nets think it will.. Xmas comes big time today for the Bulls.. 1st play is the Chicago Bulls +3 for 25 units. My 2nd game is the 2 time defending champions Heat at the Kobe-less Lakers.. The line is Heat -9, This game is a big one for Sammy boy. To me it's so obvious the home town Lakers show up and kick the ass of the Heat, and give their fans a very special day! Lakers +9 for 35 units my 3rd and final game is the late night game with the Warriors hosting the Clippers.. I could care less who wins this game.. sometimes you gotta be the smartest guy in the room to beat Vegas.. guess what.. I am and I will. my play is Warriors-Clippers UNDER 205.5 @ even money for 45 units Have a gorgeously happy Christmas day! Sammy Sunshine just made your day!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

merry xmas

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    merry xmas
    Thanks, u too

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

whats on the menu today? i hope not pizza...ha

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Nets -3 it is
    THUNDER -8

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    whats on the menu today? i hope not pizza...ha
    You mean at my house food wise.. cause you see my 3 big plays.. Well Tommy, it's not pizza today for sure.. I'm half Italian and half Jewish, so we eat good here. I can cook pretty darn good but today I didn't want to cook or have my family have to cook then do the dishes. I payed for a bountiful feast, all from local Philly jaunts, a world class deli and 3 Italian markets. We got lasagna, the 7 fishes, roasted red peppers, anti pasta, Ceaser salad and baked ham, on the jewish side we got Bagles and lox, meatballs, whitefish, latkas and kasha and bow ties.. for dessert we got apple pie, cheesecake Jewish apple cake and a few surprises..Hope you enjoy the day!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

I have the same 2 bets except for the Lakers Sammy.

How can you have confidence backing this team who managed to put up 17 points in the 3Q, and a mind boggling 3 points in the last 6 minutes and 29 seconds of the game against the defensive minded (sic*) Suns? I'm not saying they can't cover, but I'd rather buy your pizza than risk my money on these fakers.

My bigger play are on the Clippers, Bulls/Nets under, Thunder and the under. I'm not an Aussie btw...

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

I forgot...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Philly-Pride33

As you can see now shy I schucked a heaping plate of mash on the Bulls + the points!!!!!!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8896

under?

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post

How can you have confidence backing this team who managed to put up 17 points in the 3Q, and a mind boggling 3 points in the last 6 minutes and 29 seconds of the game against the defensive minded (sic*) Suns? I'm not saying they can't cover, but I'd rather buy your pizza than risk my money on these fakers.

My bigger play are on the Clippers, Bulls/Nets under, Thunder and the under. I'm not an Aussie btw...
    Good luck my friend , reasoning with Lakers is simple ...

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

GL like LAL!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Nets -3 it is
    THUNDER -8
    How did your fade Nets-3 play workout... Nets-3 it AINT SAMMY SHINES AGAIN!!!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    GL like LAL!
    Thanks Doc, lakers show up today. Bulls +3 is about to win me 25 units!

Philly-Pride33

Calling it now.. Chicago Bulls + 3 for 25 big bad units WINNER!!! 1-0 on the day + 25 units NBA Record. 8-8 +92.8 units. As anyone can see I'm flying high & don't plan on slowing down. I didn't become king of the NBA by accident. One down , two to go. Trying to go a perfect 3-0 this Christmas Day!! This is & was my gift to you all. Sammy made it rain & hail today

Mr.Payout
    Mr.Payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Calling it now.. Chicago Bulls + 3 for 25 big bad units WINNER!!! 1-0 on the day + 25 units NBA Record. 8-8 +92.8 units. As anyone can see I'm flying high & don't plan on slowing down. I didn't become king of the NBA by accident. One down , two to go. Trying to go a perfect 3-0 this Christmas Day!! This is & was my gift to you all. Sammy made it rain & hail today

Thank you sir! Im riding with you today. Merry Christmas.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Payout View Post
    Thank you sir! Im riding with you today. Merry Christmas.
    Merry Xmas to u as well, glad you trusted Sammy to deliver the goods!

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

Didn't u go all in yesterday with Boise st for 173 units?

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

Can't forget u since u write such a long thread about Jews and pizza

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Didn't u go all in yesterday with Boise st for 173 units?
    Yep, lost Boise State ML & +130 for 173 units.. too bad u didn't see or care to post that at halftime of said game.. I HAMMERED BOISTE STATE 2nd half +1/2 for 200 units. Just in case your math is off I made 27 units!!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Yep, lost Boise State ML & +130 for 173 units.. too bad u didn't see or care to post that at halftime of said game.. I HAMMERED BOISTE STATE 2nd half +1/2 for 200 units. Just in case your math is off I made 27 units!!
    How many units to you have? A million?

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

over half a thousand posts in 1 week

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    How many units to you have? A million?

It's way more than that...

It's infinity times infinity + 1

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    over half a thousand posts in 1 week

Lots of BS and FADE MATERIAL

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Don't drive him away G, he's my lucky charm.

Since he started posting, I posted some of my plays in his thread and I'm still 100%

Philly-Pride33

Right like your fade Nets-3play huh... Good luck losing all your dough going against the best solider in this castle

f3lis0
    f3lis0's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recognize the good pick in boise 2nd half. I apologize for my comment of double fade. But for how you post the units it seems you are a fool!

f3lis0
    f3lis0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right now i have a live bet on lakers first half win/draw +200 GL!

lbartns
    lbartns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy Shoeshines unit measurements:
    1unit = 10 monopoly bucks

This week he is up 9001 units

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by lbartns View Post
    Sammy Shoeshines unit measurements:
    1unit = 10 monopoly bucks

This week he is up 9001 units
    Envy & jealousy rein surpreme here I noticed.. Really good thing my skin is as thick as the side of a hogs backside.. Bottom line in the NBA.. I'm killing it!!! After tonight's plays I'll be up so much I can buy you that winter pea coat you've been nagging me for...

lbartns
    lbartns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Envy & jealousy rein surpreme here I noticed.. Really good thing my skin is as thick as the side of a hogs backside.. Bottom line in the NBA.. I'm killing it!!! After tonight's plays I'll be up so much I can buy you that winter pea coat you've been nagging me for...
    Sammy, we make fun of you for your over the top posts and loss excuses... just post your plays straight up and track your win/losses.
    If you win, grats, if you lose man up...and move on to the next pick and you'll gain much more respect. Just my 2c

Philly-Pride33

Lakers +9 for 45 units... Freaking winner baby!!! What else did expect on Christmas Day. 2-0 on the day + 60 units. NBA Record 9-8 + 137.8 units yea, I'm that cold, calm & courageous!! 1 more play to end this special night undefeated. Sammy is the best

Mr.Payout
    Mr.Payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

He's been hot today and I've been enjoying the ride. I was down from some stupid live bets on ecu vs ohio, I've played his picks and am back in the positive with another game for tonight.

Philly- I feel like I owe you a Christmas present.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post

There's your answer about my lakers play sport... Never dare question this guy

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    GL like LAL!
    Glad we both won!!

12 Last