thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    dude I know how to do the math
    the point is you can't fukking lose something that you don't have
    If you did then you wouldn't have asked the question

And I know you are good peoples so don't wanna throw any insults specially this time of the year.
    But all I did was answer how he came up with that number...no need for the wise ass response. Tell the OP what you...not me.

SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Yeah just to clarify for everyone. You would call this LOSING 1650. You don't count the 1500 as a loss. If you want... you can say "Wow I just had a 3150 dollar swing" or something like that, but that's just silly talking about potential winnings from parlays. Not that I do parlays but if I did..... I could do a 50 dollar to win 48350 dollars 15 team parlay and then when it losses I could say " I JUST LOST 48400 DOLLARS!!!! OMMGGGG"(according to your logic) haha

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by SolidAsStone View Post
    Yeah just to clarify for everyone. You would call this LOSING 1650. You don't count the 1500 as a loss. If you want... you can say "Wow I just had a 3150 dollar swing" or something like that, but that's just silly talking about potential winnings from parlays. Not that I do parlays but if I did..... I could do a 50 dollar to win 48350 dollars 15 team parlay and then when it losses I could say " I JUST LOST 48400 DOLLARS!!!! OMMGGGG"(according to your logic) haha
    exactly

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    If you did then you wouldn't have asked the question

And I know you are good peoples so don't wanna throw any insults specially this time of the year.
    But all I did was answer how he came up with that number...no need for the wise ass response. Tell the OP what you...not me.
    forget about insults and about this time of the year...read what SolidAsStone wrote underneath of your msg and then get back to me

....ohh and Merry Christmas!

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    yeah had a bad beat too

on lakers game, had over 208

needed only 17 points with 6.5 minutes left, thought is was a lock, only scored 15 rest of the way, missed a bunch of easy layups and 5-6 free throws

wtf is this shit
    I had over 208 (pre-game) and under 215.5 live for a big ass middle. Needed only 4 points in last 1:57 I think and mofos missed shot after shot, including a missed free throw.

coolguy
    coolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

have patience and try following tonight.. I am sure you will get some of your money back.. Totals is the hardest for any bookie to win.. cheers nd merry christmas..
    Hi I am sorry That I was out of this forum for some time but it was because I was still busy doing my research on betting on totals of NBA matches.. I am not here to show my talent but just like to share what I feel confident about so that you guys can earn some quick dough on betting..
    You and I will talk about my talent when you guys start winning.. lol
    Following are my picks for TOTALS for 25th Dec 2013 matches..
    CHI-@BKN OVER
    OKC-@NYK: OVER
    MIA -@LAL: OVER
    HOU - @SAS: OVER
    LAC-@GSW - UNDER

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I had over 208 (pre-game) and under 215.5 live for a big ass middle. Needed only 4 points in last 1:57 I think and mofos missed shot after shot, including a missed free throw.
    Ronny P, still with the bad beats. Happy Hanukkah.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Sorry about the bad beat, your right 80%+ they dribble out

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Was anyone on Cleveland and Chicago game two days ago over 187, Snell hits a three pointer with 4 minutes to go. I need 7 points in 4 minutes and I think they scored five points in 4 minutes that is obscene

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    forget about insults and about this time of the year...read what SolidAsStone wrote underneath of your msg and then get back to me

....ohh and Merry Christmas!
    What has that gotta do with me? U were looking for an answer n I gave u one.
    What u are asking to read is something u should ask rhe op to read nor me....it his school of thought not mine.
    Why argue with me?

First 12