Pipp0
    Pipp0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Spurs -11.5 is this good okay?!

Hello guys. This morning I've got 300 euro into my account. Now I got only 185 and want to go all in on NBA spread.I look all the matches and the only one I find is Spurs.
    They will win that's sure. They won't lost 2 in a row, they have to beat Raptors. Raptors played yesterday against OKC very close game and their best players plays over 37 minutes. On the other hand Spurs rest Leopard against Thunders and today they will be with full squad. Also day have one more day to recover and will play again at home.
    2 weeks ago in Toronto, Raptors lead after 1 quarter with 12 to Spurs and at the end lost by 13.
    I think Spurs will crush them, but what do you think to bet my money on Spurs -11.5 or not?

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

I'm with you for all the reasons you named plus one semi-crazy reason: tracking the ATS records of NBA teams for the two games after they return from road trips of 4 or more games, I am seeing, so far, 12 teams have split results, and another 3 teams have either won twice or loss twice after returning from these long road trips. The first thing the Spurs did was lose ATS against the Thunder after they finished their road trip, and this game against Toronto is their second game back. If the 12 splits to 3 double losses/wins (ATS) ratio keeps up, the Spurs will probably beat the spread...

jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

raptors or no play, they are too inconsistent and rely heavily on there shooters (raptors)