Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    ​mushed!!!!!
    TIP.. not a play.. Sad you can't even make me look bad right...

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    49ers -14
    Warriors ML
    over 208 Warriors/Nuggets

we will see who knows what there doing....1-0 on ECU...Keep posting fake units Sammy I'm collecting cash not units. I'll post winners on your thread since you can't even pick your nose.
    How's your Warriors play and Niners -14.........

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Refs tried everything in the book to make SF cover, and they could not.
    Great call slick.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Warriors $$$$$$

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Refs tried everything in the book to make SF cover, and they could not.
    Great call slick.
    His under is mush

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    How's your Warriors play and Niners -14.........
    Warriors $$$$$$.....your under is toast....I'm up 9000000000 units it's all documented

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    TIP.. not a play.. Sad you can't even make me look bad right...
    I gotta tip for ya.....STICK TO MAKING PIZZAS

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by philly-pride33 View Post
    good afternoon everybody. Well after the biggest gift that i could imagine i finally can say without a freaking doubt this play will win 100% i'm putting this in it's own category. In reality i shouldn't be so shocked that i came across this all by my lonesome... After all nobody puts in the work, does the little things that most cappers can't or don't want to do. ( disclaimer) *** please do not tail, follow me unless you're absolutely sure you love it*** this is my baby, my peanut in a cashew shell. I'm betting my hard earned dough out there to be taken..just don't want the stress or guilt if after the game..by some freak occurrence that my plays loses. I only tell the world my plays to help.. (disclaimer #2) *** i'm also giving certain guys here some free advice.. Don't fade me this night, if you like dough and want to keep it, please don't fade me..you'll lose..sorry to be so blunt but i care. Anyway here goes.. Being an nfl expert i'm giving it to u all like a coach talks to his players..like a captain talks to his crew.. This game if you all remember was the nfc championship just last year..i know, hard to believe how much the falcons have fallen from last years 13-3 trek. The 49ers are back in their own minds..cocky, arrogant and full of themselves.. Never liked this current team.. But when capping a game i take the personal stuff on my outer walls. The total is 46.. At first i thought ok..ho hum line, could go either way with little effort.. Then i had an epiphany!!! Without giving away the store i'm so confident this play will win with no doubt in my ego-less mind. My play and it's a big one.. Under 46 for 90 units enjoy the game and my play. I'll be back after the game to accept my loot! Sammy became a legend in this thread this night let the sun shine in
    ​buahahahahahahahahah$$$$$$$$$

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tomorrow he's gonna come with a tip from a inside that this or that so line will be a guaranteed win. He's stressed after this under loss but he's gonna keep his head up so he will bet his house his pizzeria and will be back in the black...... and so on and so on.... sounds very similar to a guy that posted the same shit back than. Stop feeding thus guy fuel because all he wants is attention. Lack of love as a child or shall I say too much love from his father

First 12