SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

2 - 2 last night....

NBA - 28 - 20 ytd

SpreadSniper

Today's plays

DEN - 5.5 @ CHL - DEN is just playing too well. Line is too tasty to pass on.
    SAC +7.5 @ NOH - SAC keeps this one close. I'll gladly take the road dog plus the points.
    ORL @ LAC + 7.5 - LAC has been rounding into a good defensive team. They have been playing well enough lately to get a cover. The "X" factor in this game is going to be the 3's. ORL leads the league in 3-pts made per game while the Clippers are 3rd in the league in 3-pts allowed per game.
    NJ + 7.5 @ CHI - NJ is horrible, CHI aint much better. NJ looking to get out of it's funk with a strong performance vs a weak foe.

Doggy day so far... Looking at a couple more games I may add in a bit

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver - 3 on legends and sac 8.5

SpreadSniper

**Removing DEN**
    Line movement, DEN playing 3rd road game in 4 nights and have not covered the spread in their last 6 games as a road favorite of -0.5 to -4.5 points. Charlotte is 21-10 against the spread in their last 31 home games.
    Last edited by SpreadSniper; 12-08-09 at 01:48 PM.

SpreadSniper

2-1 yesterday. Good call on removing the DEN pick. I parlayed the the ATS games I mentioned, and lost.... Buuuutttt..... On the way home I dercided to make a small bet on a dream ticket....

CHL to win
    SAC @ NOH = tie
    NJ @ CHI = tie
    PHX @ DAL = tie

bet $3 to win $270 - lol... guess even the dirtiest dog has his days. The REAL sick part of the ticket was I had the CLE @ MIN game for a TIE as well but ended up chickening outà.

NBA = 30 - 21 ytd

bustabook
    bustabook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

spread, what do you mean by tie?

SpreadSniper

Tie in my gov't run outfit is a game ending within 5 points of each other... Shoulda left the Cavs game on and bet $5 on it, but I needed some change!

SpreadSniper

Today's plays - Dec 9

DET +3.5 @ PHI - I thought this line was a joke when it first came out and gladly pull the trigger on DET.
    NWO @ MIN +5.5 - I feel MIN is in a perfect spot to make this cover. Both teams played last night. NWO beat them by 9 in NWO last Friday. I see a strong b2b home effort from the Wolves here.
    SAC + 12.5 @ SA - I think this is just too many points. SAC looses by 8-10 points.

LEANS
    GS -0.5 @ NJ
    - NJ is starting to turn things around. I just think GS offense is going to outlast NJ. GS wins a close one.
    POR @ IND +5.5 - IND is a far better home team than they are on the road. POR has been falling apart lately and the loss of Oden is going to hurt big time. Granger is out but the home team keeps a sloppy game close.
    TOR @ MIL -2.5 - TOR off a season high 3-game win and starting to play some D. I think they fall apart on the road here. MIL is hungry for a win. MIL is playing it's 6th game in 10 nights so not too sure if this will actually make it to a play.

SpreadSniper

Adding rules to my bets....

#1 - IND is a fade or NO PLAY while Granger is out.
    #2 - POR is not to be trusted vs teams with winning records above .425% until Oden is back for atleast a week.
    #3 - Don't listen to douches who say "the sharp money is on...." - if I listened to these guys instead of my gut, I'd loose 65%- 75% of the time.
    *Note - I don't always disagree, but when your gut says otherwise, stamp it and don't look back.
    #4 - Shaq is a cancer.... When right, fade CLE when getting DD.
    #5 - Anyone who thinks PHI can hang is retarded - until further notice.
    #6 - Anyone who thinks NJ can hang is retarded - until further notice.

SpreadSniper

3 - 0 on the day and 2 - 1 on my leans. My actual picks tonight were 4 - 1 as I ended up taking IND, DET, MIN, ATL & GS. Made some bucks on a couple small parlays, but lost a big one cause of IND - hence rule #1 - bahhahrah. I will keep with the tally posted, 3 - 0 for the day (squeaker in SA).

If you are tailing, your up and cheers to ya!

NBA - 33 - 21 ytd

SpreadSniper

Todays plays....

ORL-2.5 @ UTH - ORL is rested, UTH got spanked last night. ORL has been playing some good basketball and I expect to see a lot of the same here. ORL wins by 8+

the DEN @ DET was an instant DEN bet at first glance. At a second look, this game is a NO PLAY, same with BOS @ WAS. I think both DEN and WAS cover here, but history between DEN and DET and given DET's 5th best D(2nd best @ home), I'll pass. BOS has been on a tear, covering spreads like mad. My gut says WAS, but my brain says BOS, so no play.

GL all

SpreadSniper

0 - 1 on the night. UTH at home is not to be dinked with.

NBA = 33 - 22 ytd.

Big card tonight. Adding plays after a bit of homework.

SpreadSniper

Todays plays....

NY +6.5 @ NOH - I think this is too many points to lay. NY has been playing well and has had 5 a lot of time to prepare for this game. NOH last 2 games were decided by 1 & 2 points coming against SAC and MIN while NY has been making short work of quality opponents lately. Take the road dog plus the points.
    HOU -4.5 @ PHI - Is this an early X-mas present from the gambling God's? History be damned, HOU rolls. ~starting to get the DEN @ DET vibe~ more homework needed on this one.
    ATL -3.5 @ TOR - It's almost like Vegas is trying to get money on the favs by setting the line so low. Dogs have been killing it lately and Vegas is trying to adjust the lines. This should be another early present.
    GS +3.5 @ CHI - CHI wheels continue to come off, GS cover with confidence. ~CHI owns series lately~

Leans

OKC +1.5 @ MEM - Gut is saying OKC but MEM has been playing quality ball at home. This one ends within 5 points.
    CHL +8.5 @ SA - CHL and SA are both defensive teams. 9 points is too many to spot the home team here.
    NJ +4.5 @ IND - Adhering to rule #1 possibly.
    POR + 8.5 @ CLE - This was a NO PLAY until I saw Williams and Varejao (sp?) listed as questionable. Both missed this morning shoot around. If they indeed miss the game I'm all over POR - which would go against rule #2

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's HOU@PHI, not NJ

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    it's HOU@PHI, not NJ
    Was in the middle of editing while you posted.... Thanks for lookin out tho.

SpreadSniper

3 - 1 on the night.... Had 3 parlays going.... of course all 3 had GS ATS in them... **** **** **** shit whore mother****er..... bahhahrhah. need sleep now, goddamn GS killed me.....**** SHIT WHORE MOTHER N****ER :KSDJhf;asgf;askj py

SpreadSniper

P.S - that N****ER is not a racist remark

SpreadSniper

the N managed its way in before the efffff-you-seee-kayyyy

bustabook

tomorrow night sniper... always tomorrow.

SpreadSniper

NBA - 36 - 23 YTD

Rested but hungover.... Looking at games now.

GL all!

SpreadSniper

Todays picks..... sorry theyre late....

CHL @ DAL -8.5
    - Think Dal proves to be jsut too much in this spot vs a defensive minded CHL.
    PHX @ DEN - 7.5 - DEN comes out swinging and crushes a tired PHX team.
    LAL @ UTH +2.5 - Love UTH in this spot.

SpreadSniper

1 - 2 last night..... First loosing night in a while.

NBA - 37 - 25 ytd

Had a bad feeling about the PHX @ DEN game after I pulled the trigger.... Nash went mental in the first couple mins of that game to start the Suns off good. Nowitzki couldn't make a basket to save his life at the beginning of yesterdays game.

My actual picks went 4 - 2 last night as I had DAL -8.5, BOS - 9.5, DEN -7.5, SAC -8.5, MIL -1.5 UTH +2.5.

I smell a couple winners today and will be posting in a bit.

BOL all!!!

SpreadSniper

HOU -0.5 @ TOR was an instant play on HOU. But the line is low for a reason and a little investigative work makes this a NO PLAY. If it were, I'd have to take HOU. Makes it easier to drop some big money on NFL today....

NBA plays on the way.

SpreadSniper

CLE -4.5 @ OKC - Lebron and Co. prove to be too much for Durant and Co.
    SA -5.5 @ LAC - The Clippers are showing signs of life on the defensive side of the ball. SA has been a defensive team for a long time. I see SA taking the Clippers to school here. Baron Davis questionable.

SpreadSniper

crazy NFL parlay goin atm - need PHI +4 to win $1000 and change.... wish me luck fellas!

SpreadSniper

Well fellas, if your hangin around and tailing, your doing pretty darn good lately..... You saved yourself some cash by making HOU a NO PLAY, and went 2 - 0 ATS tonight....
    I SPANKED the books tonight in the NFL and NBA!!!! Good Stuff (NFL) MIA, GB, BUF, WAS & PHI!!!!!

GL to all!!

SpreadSniper

NBA = 39 - 25 ytd (60.9%)

Had 2 plays yesterday that I didn't post so they won't count. Went 2 - 0 but that's neither here nor there.

A few games I like tonight that I will be adding in a bit.

BOL to all - Let's make that money tonight!

SpreadSniper

Today's plays - Dec 15.

Looks like a dog's day. 3 Picks I really like tonight......

DET +4.5 @ HOU - Linesmakers haven't adjusted for this game - the absence of Ariza is going to hurt. DET hasn't played since SAT and is boasting a 5-0 SU/ATS record in their last 5. I see a strong performance from DET in this matchup which will be enough to cover.
    SA +3.5 @ PHX - Barbosa not around to help out, SA plays PHX extremely well. Take the dog + the points.
    SAC +7.5 @ POR - POR is a good team, but riddled with injuries. SAC has enough firepower to hang with a short handed POR team.

SpreadSniper

~is beginning to wonder what kind of winning % you need to get some love in the thread~

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

like the plays tonight !

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

keep up the winning ways, I like the kings pick the most.

bustabook

i like the plays sniper... its making me nervous that you like all dogs and i like all favorites..

BOL sniper..

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by bustabook View Post
    i like the plays sniper... its making me nervous that you like all dogs and i like all favorites..

BOL sniper..
    LOL - fret not my (hopefully) tall stacked friend... .Looks like I may be on the wrong side of the 8 ball tonight!

BOL busta - and to all!

*thanks for the posts fellas

SpreadSniper

1 - 2 last night.... And to think I said I really liked those picks! BAH! Guess it would have helped had I known Gordon and Bynum were both out for DET. And where's the D San Antonio!?!?!?

NBA - 40 - 27 YTD (59.7%)

Plan on padding the "W" category tonight.

BOL all!

SpreadSniper

Sorry, picks late.....

CHL +2.5 @ IND
    LAL @ MIL +6.5
    DAL -2.5 @ OKC

BOL to all!

First 12345 ... Last