terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

11/20 fri.. what looks good tonight?

good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

what are you guys looking to bet tonight? i like wizards +4 in OKC.. but i keep getting burned..

seriously, all advice is appreciated. what's a good play for a square like me to get some of his friggin money back?

james.

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Goldenstate +8. If it's lower buy points to get to 8. I have a thread best picks in the world, I will be posting in there. good luck to you buddy

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Dallas/Sacramento if you can still get it at 201 or 202, the over is an easy play imo.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by marabdl86 View Post
    Take Goldenstate +8. If it's lower buy points to get to 8. I have a thread best picks in the world, I will be posting in there. good luck to you buddy
    are you feeling good bout this after they covered 16.5 vs the celtics? or is there another thing that makes you feel good about it? thanks!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perhaps this will help, im leaning GSW because of the historical trends.

Golden State is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 games when playing at home against Portland
    Golden State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Portland

terrortwylight
    Get Action

thanks, kitty.. i like those numbers quite a bit.

lately, though, when i've been betting based on those trends, ive been coming out on the losing end.. guess that's why they call it gambling.duh

alright, dudes.. i'm betting GSW. please wish me luck!!

anything else you guys would recommend? i'm considering that DAL/SAC over.. i take it you guys aren't feeling the WAS +4?

maseda17

Well from my perspective I am staying away from that Wizards/Thunder game. If I was to bet it, I would take that +4 but I just want to see how they react after a big win on Wed with Jamison returning and now playing a much more obscure game. I'm just worried they will play flat.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

maseda, i feel that.. that's the reason i was worried bout it in the first place.. care to elaborate on that over you were talking about?

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

how about 3 picks. Cavs -3.5 Miami +3 Charlotte +4.

maseda17

Ya it seems like I am the only one talking up the Sac/Dallas O/U. Sacramento gives up a ton of points. Dallas is another team that plays to the tempo of their opponent. They can grind out a win playing half court or will run the floor. Sacramento's pace has picked up since K-Mart's injury as they are shooting earlier in the shot clock rather than spacing the floor to let K-Mart operate. There is no way Dallas doesn't put up 110 points here. Marion could be back tonight as well opening up more fast break opportunities for Dallas.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Ya it seems like I am the only one talking up the Sac/Dallas O/U. Sacramento gives up a ton of points. Dallas is another team that plays to the tempo of their opponent. They can grind out a win playing half court or will run the floor. Sacramento's pace has picked up since K-Mart's injury as they are shooting earlier in the shot clock rather than spacing the floor to let K-Mart operate. There is no way Dallas doesn't put up 110 points here. Marion could be back tonight as well opening up more fast break opportunities for Dallas.
    good work!

Sumo
    Sumo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs -4 is good for me.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

indeed! cavs - 4 looks solid. call it a square play, call it whatever but i expect the LBJ train to light up conseco as he always does.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Washington money line. With Jamison back, the Wiz are a playoff caliber team. The thunder are pretty good, but the Wizards are better. They will just plain outscore the Thunder!

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

terror just bet more on the GSW don't risk your money on other plays right now.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

guys, thank you so much for this much needed info..

sometimes i hate making threads about how much of a loser i am but this one turned out to be worth it!!