NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The Los Angeles Lakers will be in the WCF

This team is a serious title contender and it baffles me that more don't see this.

Take it from somebody who lives in Manhattan, sees them play on a daily basis, and discusses the team with the various Lakers fans all over the place here. I see every perspective possible.

A lot of people might say I am biased because Steve Nash is Spurs and I am Spurs also but let me tell you this. I've been spurs all my life, so has Steve. I never backed the Mavericks or Suns when he played there. This is different.

Kobe Bryant is the key here to whether or not the Lakers find a birth in the finals. If he plays and stays healthy, they will probably lose to Miami. But they will be there. If he is out the entire year though...this team will still be in the WCF. One way or another they WILL be there fighting for what they deserve so much.

It really does blow my mind more of you don't realise the danger these other teams are in at the hands of the Lakers.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

That was deep bruh!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok. writing this at 5AM Sunday morning finally gives this some some pf the psychological data we were looking for.. alcohol? if so, valid excuse

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    ok. writing this at 5AM Sunday morning finally gives this some some pf the psychological data we were looking for.. alcohol? if so, valid excuse
    What's with this guy and the Lakers???

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    This team is a serious title contender and it baffles me that more don't see this.

Take it from somebody who lives in Manhattan, sees them play on a daily basis, and discusses the team with the various Lakers fans all over the place here. I see every perspective possible.

A lot of people might say I am biased because Steve Nash is Spurs and I am Spurs also but let me tell you this. I've been spurs all my life, so has Steve. I never backed the Mavericks or Suns when he played there. This is different.

Kobe Bryant is the key here to whether or not the Lakers find a birth in the finals. If he plays and stays healthy, they will probably lose to Miami. But they will be there. If he is out the entire year though...this team will still be in the WCF. One way or another they WILL be there fighting for what they deserve so much.

It really does blow my mind more of you don't realise the danger these other teams are in at the hands of the Lakers.
    Agreed on all counts. I live in Manhattan and am a huge Spurs fan because Nash is taking the lakers to the WCF to lose to the HEAt who will lose to the Pacers in the Finals.

We're on the same pager here.