Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    ​caution:
    In life there are all going to be IMITATORS just part of the daily life being Sammy Sunshine

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Omg this thread is spot on, guys a joke..makes up a long b.s story to justify his "biggest play of his life" has a new 1 every day lol
    i dont think u should be posting picks, asking ppl to follow u.. i think ppl should post picks and earn respect with wins first..and tailers become natural

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2nv View Post
    Omg this thread is spot on, guys a joke..makes up a long b.s story to justify his "biggest play of his life" has a new 1 every day lol
    i dont think u should be posting picks, asking ppl to follow u.. i think ppl should post picks and earn respect with wins first..and tailers become natural
    I said the same thing in another thread lol.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Happy Christmas Eve to all. I lost a big 90 unit under bet in the Monday Night game last last in the NFL.. however I did win a 50 unit one to boot, but it the loss hurt ..I can't sugar coat that. I had it all in my lap..then the roof and underbelly caved in..all the way in.. I want to formally introduce myself..I'm the one and only Sammy Sunshine aka Sammy DA Bull..best known and respected and regarded for my years on Covers.com.. living legend there if we're being totally forthright and upfront here. I made my legacy rock and roll like a chimpanzee on a lonely Saturday night living the high life.. I'm new here..been here about a week and already I'm as famous as Bob Hope.. I post in the NBA and NFL forums here, however I must make my entrance here simply because I was UP ALL NIGHT capping this extra-ordinary play. I put my heart, soul, hip flex er and gut source into this play. It means the world to me. I'm going to the bank today and withdrawing ALL my dough from my savings account and making the biggest bet I've ever made.. I use a local, but have a limit, so I can only bet so much but if I give more with an upfront deposit then I'm good to go. I know some will say..he's chasing..I beg to differ.. After all I've been winning big bets for years,didn't get the name big time..big game Sammy by accident, and I do this from time to time. I wouldn't be doing this if I thought I was going to lose. Anyway, this game is very tough to get a grip on..so I made some late night calls and watched some tape on the 2 teams and then did my memory magnetizing test, waited for the results, then sat in my dark bedroom and pretty much played out the game in my head.. I can honestly say I had a breakthrough! Here's my once in a lifetime play.. Boise State ML @ +130 for 173 units. I can't stress enough how confident I am with this play.. This game and bet will make me..or break me.. I own a pizzeria, well I'm part owner and I have responsibilities to many people so I have to always make a living..I'm risking ALL my life savings on this game.. If I lose.. I can't bet for a while. Sure, I'll still make dough from my job but in reality I won't be able to risk any extra dough on games. So, that's why I'm going all in.. you see if I lose then I know I have a problem and need to take a step back.. I know I bet crazy sometimes.. I can't help it.. I get this feeling like I CAN'T lose.. anyway if I win then I know it's meant to be. Have a wonderful holiday everybody and enjoy the game tonight and of course my play. I won't be back till after the game because I'm not jinxing this play at all in anyway possible.. I know at times I get cocky and talk smack during the game.. not tonight fellas.. this one's for keeps and all the cheesecake. The one and only Sammy Sunshine
    MERRY F'N CHRISTMAS TO US!!!!

lbartns
    lbartns's Avatar Become A Pro!

G21, do you have any links to Sammy Sunshit's youtube videos?

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by lbartns View Post
    G21, do you have any links to Sammy Sunshit's youtube videos?
    They have all been removed

lbartns

They have all been removed
    I think I found one

GT21Megatron

I think I found one

H hahahahah noway dude dude this guy is sweet

GT21Megatron

​$$$$$$$$

lbartns

​$$$$$$$$
    Good Ol' Sammy Shoeshine

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dammit totally forgot to check his play to fade

lbartns

Quote Originally Posted by theplaya View Post
    Dammit totally forgot to check his play to fade
    Don't worry, he'll post one later today. Just look for a thread titled "Sammys Spectacularly Shitty Spitshined Pick"

Philly-Pride33

​$$$$$$$$
    Funny when I start winning these cats run away faster then JJ Walker running to his hot date on a Saturday night... As my good old friend Jed Clampit would say...y'all come back now hear!

Philly-Pride33

Don't worry, he'll post one later today. Just look for a thread titled "Sammys Spectacularly Shitty Spitshined Pick"
    I did post.. hope you faded like only you know how...

Philly-Pride33

​$$$$$$$$
    Talking out of both sides of your mommas mouth again.. NETS -3 your fade play... how'd that turn out...

GT21Megatron

Talking out of both sides of your mommas mouth again.. NETS -3 your fade play... how'd that turn out...
    Eat at a dick Sammy Shitbag...I haven't been on here all day unlike you with no family, no life, no money and posting fake units chasing your shitty plays that are turds claiming to be up money! Your an airbet low life scumbag losing people money on here with turd plays. You left covers because people wanted to kill you bro. Is all been well documented you FRAUD!!!!

Straight Bet
    12/25/2013 7:50 PM - 110 [807] HOUSTON + 8 - 110 HOUSTON @ SAN ANTONIO , NBA 12/25/2013 8:05 PM 880.00 800.00
    f\*g

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Funny when I start winning these cats run away faster then JJ Walker running to his hot date on a Saturday night... As my good old friend Jed Clampit would say...y'all come back now hear!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

All you turds bagging on Phil for his picks yet I havent seen anything credible or helpful from any of you. You need to earn the right to be an azzhole around here, other wise you are nothing more than the shit on GT21megtron's coc.k after he pulled it out of IBartNs's azz.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    All you turds bagging on Phil for his picks yet I havent seen anything credible or helpful from any of you. You need to earn the right to be an azzhole around here, other wise you are nothing more than the shit on GT21megtron's coc.k after he pulled it out of IBartNs's azz.
    Trust me, it won't be long before you feel silly for posting this.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I faded a total of 4 of his plays so far and cashed. After watching his videos sammy seems like a genuine retard.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trust me, it won't be long before you feel silly for posting this.
    why? I don't care care about what phil does, I don't come here for picks.

Again, what the fuk have you done? I havent seen jack shit come out of your mouth other than Megatron's foul tasting kum
    Last edited by El Sol; 12-26-13 at 01:15 AM.

GT21Megatron

Again, what the fuk have you done? I havent seen jack shit come out of your mouth other than Megatron's foul tasting kum
    You come here to try and pick up girls or meet friends you penetrating tool?

Kermit

Why does every one of your posts have to do with some type of Gay sex?

GT21Megatron

De la sol........Here you go ferry....guess you missed my Thunder play yesterday and Oregon St on Tuesday. You cant find myvplays cause I don't have my own thread but i can make one needle dick....had a huge 9000000000 unit play on ECU...You and your boyfriend sammy strapon have a lot of catching up to do

Pitt +6
    Utah St

lbartns

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why does every one of your posts have to do with some type of Gay sex?
    i was going to say..he sure likes to talk about gay sex

GT21Megatron

Guess since I made 2 threads I better post my play in here as well. EAGLES -3 FOR $ 92,400 DOLLARS LET THE SUN SHINE IN!
    Last edited by GT21Megatron; 01-05-14 at 11:31 AM.

GT21Megatron

After 3 calls to NYC and all my funds coming back to me from my Pizzeria I have made the bet of my lifetime.. Here it is. I had to put in in before the morning simply because I might regret it if I really do sleep on it.. Oklahoma - Alabama UNDER 51.5for $ 35,573 I am tired of the way I'm treated here so I am giving you all one chance to ship up.. I am nothing if not a man of my word.. I bet all this money because I know I am winning.. Sure I took out all the money in my house I had put away and risked my pizza shop investment money, if I win thank goodness I can put it in the bank.. if I lose it all goes to the local... I don't want to be here if i am not truly wanted.. however my mission is bigger than just this place.. I win and I stay.. guys in the NBA forum know my new worth here and trust me on the games. See u tomm after the game cause I am not saying a word till after I win the 35,573! Sammy just put it all out to dry and now u can see what i am really made of.. apple cider vinegar, salt and of course Heinz 57 sauce baby!!!!!

GT21Megatron

The time has come.. the bets are placed.. the excitement is all around us.. the dough is in the hands of Vegas.. the outcomes are over in our minds.. I feel the best I've ever felt after making a bet.. After a tasty and scrumptious lunch at Andre's, we all knew what we had to do.. They all had the Maine lobster thermidor, I myself had a Ceaser salad and the grilled Center-cut rib eye. Here's our historic bet... I can say it took 3 hours to all agree this bet had the best possible chance of hitting.. In the end they all looked at me for approval.. Milwaukee Bucks + 8 for $ 74,400 if you're keeping track that's $ 18,100 a guy. Split 4 ways.. good luck guys and I'll be back later to our riches Sammy showed his face today!

GT21Megatron

I've finished my immaculately well thought out play.. tail.. fade.. observe.. admire... recolonize.....sit in silence... whatever makes you happy I'm OK with... Actually have 2 plays tonight.. still won't lose until Valentines day! first play... New York- San Antonio UNDER 202 for $ 900 dollars lastly I bet the Orlando Magic +3 for $ 1000 dollars may the sun always shine upon you all the day long... in my mini mind I'm going 2-0 this night... Sammy the Bull made sweat and tears turn to pure unadulterated hot flying hash that feeds the green gophers that in turn.. supports the red monkeys..that cares and loves the blue hippos...

GT21Megatron

every freaking time i say i win and think game is over i get screwed soo bad.. That hurt a lot

GT21Megatron

I am not sure why all my winning plays somehow lose in the end.. did someone put a hex on me or do voodoo... this isn't funny.. i really might have to leave after this awful night

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by philly-pride33 View Post
    just returned back here to vegas.. This play is mine.. This play belongs to me..this play owns my carcass.. This play is for 13 people.. This play will rebuild and reconnect what i thought i lost.. This is play is a freaking winner.. San francisco 49ers- green bay packers under 46 for $ 109,000 dollars. I made a nba play as well and will post it right after this.. I'm giving thanks today..right now for all the kind souls who have helped yours truly in life and helen i miss you. I will win this bet and pay back rudy. That will make us straight.. Then i win my nba play and give my cousin and 2 best friends their initial dough back and i myself.. Don't want a damn penny.. Just the dough i lost from yesterdays losses.. Today, you all have the pleasure of seeing a true legend re-write history... Sammy went to vegas.. Got licked, kicked and tricked.. Came back with the passion of 45 red raging hot blooded herbivores on the prowl to set things right!
    ​over it is

GT21Megatron

We're in our hotel suite.. waiting.. wanting...hoping..praying.. for the outcome.. I filled the guys in on my Texas retreat... They've never met Rudy and I told them he just saved me from disaster.. Here's what I just bet.. LA Lakers ML @ + 120 for $ 91,000 dollars. After this hits it'll pay me $ 109,200 With my winning NFL play that pays Rudy back... win this and my 3 buddies and I get our initial dough back plus a little more.. In the end this trip might not have gone the way I wanted it to.. but at least nobody will have lost your hard earned dough.. Sammy will rise again like the late great Derrick Smith and Harry Kalas!!!
    Yup another one

First 123 Last