gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Mavs up 19 loses to Toronto: NBA for Dummies

How can u be confident betting on this BS

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

A lot of comebacks tonight after being down big. Raptors, Bobcats and Suns came back after being down big.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Toronto basically went all in tonight vs Vince Carter and Jose, Dallas had the winner 12 feet out just didn't stick it.

1nstinct
    1nstinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Rooks did you learn jump on or I gotta teach you

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Toronto basically went all in tonight vs Vince Carter and Jose, Dallas had the winner 12 feet out just didn't stick it.
    ok LISTEN UP ROOKIES
    okay you guys may be skilled There is no way I will know your ability. What is said on this forum screams rookie knowledge to me, no disrespect. You guys have to know what team it is. Jump shooting team that runs a system without a superstar(even dallas is on the Carlilie system when they won against Lebron in the 2011 finals) will be streaky. They capitalize on opportunities and sometimes shots just dont fall. If Wright sticks the two FTs the Mavs win. Charlotte has a huge defensive game same with Toronto who is great at perimeter defense, or Suns who is great at Perimeter defense and they all rank in the top third. the combination of jump on teams and defense makes for back and forth games with high variance(look at the Doc River Celtics who played shut down defense and lived by the threes the year the Big Three formed or any Dallas team in the last 5 year, or the memphis team in the next 3 years). I call it like I see it.
    One more thing. Lakers Minny, both three point shooting teams, except all the defensive liabilities are hurt so they actually hustled and both teams shot like nuts. Had D'Antoni offense over no expectation on Defense Minnesota all day, even when it was -6 for (1.952 or -105) or at 3.3 ML it was not safe for the Wolves.
    NBA is the best analytical sport to bet and results most predictable. Football is more accurate on the Vegas front just because they have all the volume and analyst and one week between games to look at stats and analyze a smaller sample size of games.