gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Detroit lose 41 17 4th Quarter to surrender huge lead : Care to explain

Tell me this is just how games go. GTFO here. Its a heart attack waiting to happen betting these NBA games. How does it feel betting starting with a huge lead and watching it evaporate and you are on Detroit spread or ML.

Glad i quit NBA betting yesterday after the GS Spurs debacle. Shit is rigged as hell. No other explanation.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Tell me this is just how games go. GTFO here. Its a heart attack waiting to happen betting these NBA games. How does it feel betting starting with a huge lead and watching it evaporate and you are on Detroit spread or ML.

Glad i quit NBA betting yesterday after the GS Spurs debacle. Shit is rigged as hell. No other explanation.
    bet an underdog every now and then and enjoy being on the right side of the "rig"

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

You can score 4 points on a single possession, why are people surprised by 20 point comebacks?

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

It's basketball, these things happen a lot, you just don't notice all of them.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    It's basketball, these things happen a lot, you just don't notice all of them.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yeah 20 point comebacks are not a big deal

look at the toronto dallas game tonight, toronto was down 19 points, 4 minutes into 2nd quarter, 6 minutes later they are up by 3

go figure

its called momentum, it shifts throughout the game and it happens in all sports

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

And took away the last 3-pt shot at the buzzer by Denver at the end to moose the Over. They even flashed the 103-102 final score on the screen. Typical NBA bullsht!

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

I see that it happens. Does it happen because its the nature of the game or its choreographed for entertainment and Vegas reasons. Detroit were up big too and I understand the Ref was only calling fouls against Detroit.

I watched the Dallas game, there is a point where you can tell the tealm is not going to win, like its scripted. I usually notice when the star player makes suspicious misses or turnovers. Dirk did it today, Curry was doing it yesterday. I am telling you, a few not all players know how the game should end.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    I see that it happens. Does it happen because its the nature of the game or its choreographed for entertainment and Vegas reasons. Detroit were up big too and I understand the Ref was only calling fouls against Detroit.

I watched the Dallas game, there is a point where you can tell the tealm is not going to win, like its scripted. I usually notice when the star player makes suspicious misses or turnovers. Dirk did it today, Curry was doing it yesterday. I am telling you, a few not all players know how the game should end.
    Now your starting to get it....the wheels are turning....why do you think they are called "RINGERS"?..lol.........why do you think it was such an important thing for Iverson to attend "practice".....? Why do you think they have close door practices? hahah.....if the public only knew...