Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

good luck to you 2. may the better side win.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

They never call a foul on Meeks he must be their new Kobe now.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    good luck to you 2. may the better side win.
    Thx

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Again foul on Meeks but they never call it amazing.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

jump ball really...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Reminds me a lot of the SA/GS game last night. Calls going against the team that "should" be winning, and the team that "should" be winning has zero interest in actually doing just that.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Wolves are lazy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Wolves are lazy.
    I said it in the third quarter -- they look like they have absolutely zero interest in winning this game.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Reminds me a lot of the SA/GS game last night. Calls going against the team that "should" be winning, and the team that "should" be winning has zero interest in actually doing just that.
    Warriors and Wolves are overrated too (at least from what they've shown this year) but yeah there's definitely some truth to what you're saying. But it's unsurprising to say the least and eventually you learn to be on the right side of this shit as often as possible. Still gotta close this out. Would like the ml too..

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

wtf..... phantom foul in barea for a wide open shot leads to a nick young 3 lmao

NardVa

Everytime I watch the the Wolves they play their worse game of the season.

NardVa

This game is over. I stopped betting the Wolves because of games like this. I took them tonight because they have playing better. Back to fading this sorry team.

Seto

Everytime I watch the the Wolves they play their worse game of the season.
    they are not a good team. rubio stinks, can't believe some people thought he'd be an all-star this year especially considering how good the west is. he is a poor man's rondo, hell even a homeless man's rondo. kevin martin can score but doesn't do much else. brewer is a bench player. pekovic is a good nba center by current standards but not anything spectacular either. obviously love is great.

oh and their bench is awful.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

even twolves players are complaining about Meeks yet still NO CALL. Im watching this on 480p and i can see this shit with my own eyes easily.

NardVa

Wolves are a bad team. I'm going back to fading them.

Seto

Where amazing happens folks. Ask for trouble in a national TV game with a team playing without a star and it finds you.

NardVa

I let the Portland game fool me. This Wolves team is horrible. Wolves offense is horrible. Wolves defense is horrible.

Seto

pau says "good job" to the ref at the end.. lol

Seto

I let the Portland game fool me. This Wolves team is horrible. Wolves offense is horrible. Wolves defense is horrible.
    portland was playing their 4th in 5 nights after eeking out a couple of buzzer beating wins, they were in a bad spot.. they almost won that game down 32 lmao.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Do not kid yourselves folks....Minny is a great team and deserves to be in the playoffs...they were supposed to loose tonight....its a shame the NBA will screw them if Kobe can get back on the court sometime this season....

NardVa

Wolves and Golden State are two mentally weak teams.
    Last edited by NardVa; 12-21-13 at 12:12 AM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

This makes no sense so is Portland bad too? Wolves beat the Lakers by like 20 30 last game. Also this was a televised game, televised games are all about the refs + its the Lakers at home.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    This makes no sense so is Portland bad too? Wolves beat the Lakers by like 20 30 last game. Also this was a televised game, televised games are all about the refs + its the Lakers at home.

wut he said.......>

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Do not kid yourselves folks....Minny is a great team and deserves to be in the playoffs...they were supposed to loose tonight....its a shame the NBA will screw them if Kobe can get back on the court sometime this season....
    Refs will screw them even if he doesn't come back. They are the #2 highest revenue team in the league. Payroll is probably top 3. Wolves might but if it comes to a few games late in the season you know how this will go we saw the same shit last season.

Seto

Lakers are most likely getting pounded in GS tomorrow. Dunno if I'm laying the 13 but I think it's the right side.

NardVa

Portland is a good team. The Wolves beat Portland and I put a little faith back in the Wolves after making them fade material. Now they are back to fade material. Tonight I was reminded just how bad this team is.

Menses

Refs will screw them even if he doesn't come back. They are the #2 highest revenue team in the league. Payroll is probably top 3. Wolves might but if it comes to a few games late in the season you know how this will go we saw the same shit last season.
    hmmm...time will tell....Kevin Love is the NBA 's most eligible bachelor....the hoes need to see him.......but you make a strong case...

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Lakers are most likely getting pounded in GS tomorrow. Dunno if I'm laying the 13 but I think it's the right side.

nope. line is bogus. lakers win again.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Menses, you need to tell these guys in simple terms. Fix was in. Does not matter if Wolves put Jordan on the floor. Way too much money on Wolves, too many powerful forces against them. A few Wolves laying down probably, Refs, need to keep game close and not embarass a big time franchise like Lakers.

Sad part, is guys gonna get cleaned today, when the real Lakers gets blown by 20 or more. Only outcome is Lakers gets blown away because most money will be on Lakers given how GS laid down to help books clean house.

Dont underestimate the power of Books, players on the take and Refs to change the course of a game. As long as one or two players are compromised and the Refs are on it, there is not much the other players can do to change the outcome. Gun to my head , Golden State cover but I am not betting NBA any more
    Last edited by gasto; 12-21-13 at 09:39 AM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Menses, you need to tell these guys in simple terms. Fix was in. Does not matter if Wolves put Jordan on the floor. Way too much money on Wolves, too many powerful forces against them. A few Wolves laying down probably, Refs, need to keep game close and not embarass a big time franchise like Lakers.

Sad part, is guys gonna get cleaned today, when the real Lakers gets blown by 20 or more. Only outcome is Lakers gets blown away because most money will be on Lakers given how GS laid down to help books clean house.

Dont underestimate the power of Books, players on the take and Refs to change the course of a game. As long as one or two players are compromised and the Refs are on it, there is not much the other players can do to change the outcome. Gun to my head , Golden State cover but I am not betting NBA any more
    Are any of your posts not about fixes? Dude we get it. You think every game is fixed. It's your right to believe that, and there certainly is some truth to it, but move on already, SMH.

As far as this play yeah I expected the Lakers to be helped. I think that was heavily insinuated in the opening post.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Gassto, I don't understand why u would stop betting the NBA?? If the fix is so obvious & u got it all figured out why not just bet the side the fix is on?? Why is always a fix after the fact?? "More $$ on one side" "refs don't wont to embarass big time franchise" then why didn't u bet the Lakers if its obviously fixed??

Its pretty simple, when u have world class elite athlethes competing @ the top level the skill diference really isn't that much. Factor in home court adv, travel, schedule, situation & literally anything can happen on any given night. Deal with it & stop whining fix everytime u lost a bet, you're flipping coins pal. Believe it or not you're supposed to lose approx half your bets.....fix or no fix~

First 12