Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

So This is Why Pau Gasol was not traded...Kobe is done and they still need him...LOL

You got to hand it to Laker fans...nobody knows less about basketball than this sorry bunch. Lakers are playing well...1 game above 500...no talk about Gasol. Fans are pleasantly surprised at how well the bench has played....Kobe returns and the Lakers drop 4 of their next 6...and the rhetoric was changed to..

Lets Trade Pau Gasol He Sucks!!!!!!

ESPN LA, fans and the like were ripping Gasol like there was no tomorrow.....a 4 time all star and a 2 time NBA champion that Jerry Buss begged Jerry West for. The guy that saved the lakers franchise as Kobe was ready to talk to Chicago that summer......and they were ripping him like he was some no talent, no champion ship SCRUB....I've only heard Lebron get ripped worse......and then all of a sudden....magically....the headlines read...

"Lakers not Interested in Trading Pau
    "

"D'antoni says Pau is an all star"

Hahahaha... I should have known something was amiss right after ESPN released that quote..as D'antoni has no respect for that man or what he has done for that franchise....but what can you expect from people like D'antoni...and that Laker front office....they put up a billboard begging Dwight to Stay only to have Kobe chase him out of town at the meeting telling him "He was going to teach him how to win"........LOL...Comical...

I have heard the injury to Kobe is right above the Achilles area on his leg he orginally injured...therefore it is not heresy to conclude that this injury is in fact related to the Achilles injury. Instead of waiting to see how Kobe's return would pan out....They paid this man 50 million dollars and destroyed salary cap for the next 2 years...in the process.....Buss claimed they would have never paid him had they not believed he was capable of being Kobe....and yet he looked rather tentative on the court...had no elevation on his vertical...so how closely was Buss and the Laker staff watching? To make matters worse...Kobe was playing point guard..and clocking over 30 minutes very early into his return...how wise was this? I still cannot believe he tasked himself with trying to guard Russel Westbrook...the assignment left him clearly fatigued...did this put any strain on this left knee? Why was Kobe playing more minutes than Xavier Henry? who should have been the main point guard as Kobe eased his way back into the line up.....Dwayne Wade is routinely sitting out games...just to give his knee time to rest through out the year...Why was Kobe playing 30 plus minutes when he should have been sitting out once in a while to help with his transition?....Henry could have chewed up half those minutes?

The hypocrisy and stupidity of this franchise and its fans never ceases to amaze me....How easy was it for the fans and the Laker Media to turn on Pau so quickly after Kobe's return failed miserably? Kobe was chewing out Pau Gasol in front of his teammates during games....which is classless behavior and quite rich coming from a guy who has turned the ball over 40 plus times in the 6 games he played...It was clear neither Kobe or the public had any respect for this 7 footer who loyally has stood by and not said much over the years about how badly the franchise has been run.....only to be run out of town the minute Kobe starts to look every bit the 35 years he now is....rather than acknowledge how bad Kobe was and is....they'd rather trade a solid stretch 4 who can still give u a double double...every other night....So I say..

Why back out now? Trade PAU and deal with the consequences...IF PAU IS AS WASHED UP AS YOU LAKER FANS AND TALKING IDIOTS AT ESPN CLAIM HE IS...THEN THE LAKERS SHOULD BE FINE WITHOUT HIM.....Don't back out now....Trade him as you so anxiously claimed you would....What does it matter that Kobe is Gone.....Kobe can will the team from the sidelines....he is the MAMBA...he can do anything he wants....Why is Jim Buss backing out now? Continue on as planned.....Let Kaman play center....and go it alone goddamn it....Release PAU from Bondage.....let that man go...

LET MY PEOPLE GO....LET MY PEOPLE GO I SAY....lmaooooooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Menses; 12-19-13 at 07:22 PM.

Menses

Not sure where the injury occurs...All Kobe was doing was trying to maneuver around Allen...who was playing excellent D...looks like a routine guard vs defender play. Leads me to believe this injury is related to the Achilles injury...same knee and just slightly above it...Players getting injured again so soon after a previous injury is a sign of wear and fatigue that cannot be corrected...

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Need Pau? Do you think before you type Ratzz?

Have you seen Pau play this year? Its pathetic.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Need Pau for what? they need to trade him immediately and start tanking. Trade hill too. Don't waste a year.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Need Pau for what? they need to trade him immediately and start tanking. Trade hill too. Don't waste a year.
    I agree!!!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Need Pau? Do you think before you type Ratzz?

Have you seen Pau play this year? Its pathetic.
    And yet as "Pathetic" as you claim he is...Laker Brass now wants to keep him....why do you suppose this is?