love this play

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i like it too.....denver straight up

weston555
    weston555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Im trying to find the angle on Denver...They're record this year at home is good at 7-3 but 4 of those wins were won by 4 points or less. Still respectable, but the home court advantage has dropped off in comparison to recent years. They are 3-3 in their last 6 games with wins over shorthanded and/or poor teams in New Orleans, Philly, and Washington. The away team in this series is 6-3 ATS in the last 9...OKC is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 and are 14-1 SU in the last 15 games. The only loss came against the Trailblazers in Portland, on a back-to-back, and also the third game they had played in three days. OKC is 101-75-1 ATS as a fave since 2011 and 43-32-1 as an away fave ATS. I guess another couple things Vegas may be looking at is that Denver lost by just two to OKC the last game and quite a few games between these two teams have ended up pretty close. This OKC team is just a different beast right now and Denver has lost some steam since that hot streak they were on. I normally stay away from teams that the public is all over unless I see a good reason why Vegas may have made the line that they did...why are ya'll taking Denver???

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

there is no angle on denver, you bet the opposite here. that is the angle plain and simple.

weston555
    weston555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    there is no angle on denver, you bet the opposite here. that is the angle plain and simple.
    Well I get betting WITH Vegas more often than not..but I find it a lot better to avoid picking games "just because"...especially when betting against a team that hasn't lost but one game out of 15. To each his own

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

anyone that bet against okc right is not with reality. okc or pass, they are on fire. i passed because i could.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

learn from this.

NEVER bet against the Thunder

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    learn from this.

NEVER bet against the Thunder
    And or the nuggets this year the nuggs our my team but since Mr. Kroenke bought a soccer team he spends all his $ there and the new Nuggets coach is a C , C+ at best and they'll be out after first round playoffs .... They need a big name coach and were fools for canning Coach Karl;(((