Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Chris Kaman not happy with Mike D'Antoni..!!!.(What a Surprise)

Where there's smoke, there's fire...and where ever this guy D'antoni goes, there's a problem between him and some player. With Kobe, i'll give him a pass as Kobe is certifiable...but we saw this with Carmello, we saw it with Jamison, we saw it with Dwight, and now the same thing is happening with Kaman....D'antoni system dictates that he goes small and to his credit..he has been semi successful in doing so...but Buss keeps bringing in big men....why is this? D'antoni clearly does not know how to integrate big men into his game plan...and it is messing with the team chemistry....

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...e-not-imagined

ATLANTA -- Chris Kaman has stopped trying to figure out how he fell so far out of the Los Angeles Lakers' rotation.
    [+] EnlargeAP Photo/Tony GutierrezChris Kaman, in the 13 games he has played for the Lakers, has averaged 8.3 points and 5.1 rebounds in less than 17 minutes.

The veteran center says he joined the team as a free agent this summer because he saw opportunity to play significant minutes and re-establish his value after a couple of up-and-down seasons with New Orleans and Dallas.

Instead he's found himself at the end of the Lakers' bench.
    "It's absolutely not what I was looking for," Kaman told ESPNLosAngeles.com on Monday morning after the Lakers' shootaround. "It's not really in my control. I just try to keep working hard and be ready if the time comes. And if it doesn't, then it just wasn't meant to be."

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey Mens,

i am actually of the opinion that D'Antoni is a fine chef,
    as long as he receives the right produce and ingredients
    for his recipes..

Kaman was a reaction to fill void left by Dwight departure
    (i am certain he is happy with that decision)

if a guy specializes in zesty italian food..
    don't bring him cabbage and potatoes.
    that's on Kupchak and Buss.

I would imagine that D'Antoni did not pressure them into signing Kaman
    but just guessing

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    hey Mens,

i am actually of the opinion that D'Antoni is a fine chef,
    as long as he receives the right produce and ingredients
    for his recipes..

Kaman was a reaction to fill void left by Dwight departure
    (i am certain he is happy with that decision)

if a guy specializes in zesty italian food..
    don't bring him cabbage and potatoes.
    that's on Kupchak and Buss.

I would imagine that D'Antoni did not pressure them into signing Kaman
    but just guessing
    I will give D'antoni credit for the start the Lakers have had. He has made use of what he has at his disposal as far as going small.....I also give him credit for telling Kobe where to go last week when the Mamba tried to throw his team under the bus to deflect peoples attention away from his 8 turnovers in his opening Darth Vader act.

As a leader and a coach however, I think he is terrible...he does not play defense and he does not know how to adjust. It happen in Phoenix when they could no longer outscore their opponents...and he washed out in New York alienating the entire franchise in the process. Benching Gasol was his first order of business...when he arrived in LA...then he alienated Dwight ..he could not figure out to utilize a powerful front court which he had at his disposal....

Instead he threw both of them under the bus...he helped run Jamison out of town...despite the productive minutes he put in last year....Now Kaman is having issues.......I agree, Kaman probably wasn't his choice....but it was Kaman and Gasol who were dominating the paint earlier in the year, now Gasol is in the dog house, and Kaman's on the bench...I guess he knows the refs will bail them out the rest of the way.....