KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I would a had 3-0 if I didnt take the shitty Pacers Nice sweep on the day though.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wednesday 11/25

Hornets -2.5
    --- This is 1.5 better than the opener, and third game of road trip.

Suns -10.5
    --- 1.5 better than opener, and the money is coming back towards the favs side.

Leans

I'm watching for the lines to for in these games..

San Antonio -13.5.... Opened at -15, and public is still biting on the Warriors

Portland -13.5
    .... Opener was -14, and public is betting Nets for some reason. Nobody wants to lose to this team first. Blazers at home = $$
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 11-25-09 at 12:36 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Not only are Bucks on a b2b, did it look to you like Michael Redd really ruined that spark or chemistry or whatever it was the Bucks were doing? Cause it did to me.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Not only are Bucks on a b2b, did it look to you like Michael Redd really ruined that spark or chemistry or whatever it was the Bucks were doing? Cause it did to me.
    He may not be able to handle to imminent stardom of Jennings. He is a vet, and the rook is more versatile option for the team. Perfect Ego trip to mess up team chemistry.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bucks didnt play last night. i would assume b2b would mean 2 games in a row. and I got bucks +2.5. they are playing very well this year, and their only losses are to San Antonio, Dallas (in OT by 2), Chicago by 2, and philly

NO is playing like crap this year. I think this line is a joke.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Wednesday 11/25 Hornets -2.5 --- This is 1.5 better than the opener, and Bucks are on a B2B. Suns -10.5 --- 1.5 better than opener, and the money is coming back towards the favs side. Leans I'm watching for the lines to for in these games.. San Antonio -13.5.... Opened at -15, and public is still biting on the Warriors Portland -13.5.... Opener was -14, and public is betting Nets for some reason. Nobody wants to lose to this team first. Blazers at home = $$
    Portland -12.5
    --- 1.5 less than opener, and dont expect it to get lower.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    Bucks didnt play last night. i would assume b2b would mean 2 games in a row. and I got bucks +2.5. they are playing very well this year, and their only losses are to San Antonio, Dallas (in OT by 2), Chicago by 2, and philly NO is playing like crap this year. I think this line is a joke.
    True, I made a mistake. But this is the third game of their road trip, and Bogut is out. When Bogut went out last year the team went south. I expect the same, and West should have a field day down low.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Bucks didnt play last night. i would assume b2b would mean 2 games in a row. and I got bucks +2.5. they are playing very well this year, and their only losses are to San Antonio, Dallas (in OT by 2), Chicago by 2, and philly NO is playing like crap this year. I think this line is a joke.
    True, I made a mistake. But this is the third game of their road trip, and Bogut is out. When Bogut went out last year the team went south. I expect the same, and West should have a field day down low.

TheIntegrityKid
    TheIntegrityKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl this season man...

Time2Score
    NHL: Minnesota Wild ML
    Time2Score's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Houlihans if you had to play all the games what would you take? (If its not too much trouble) I've been looking at your picks and they've been pretty solid with the ones I've been playing. I've wanted to expand the amount of games I've been playing though any tips? My avg per game is $50-$250 with the occasion of $300+ on lines that just seem to easy. Was just curious why you didn't have Cavs up there, seems to be a pretty good line, one of the smaller ones they've had this season too.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Wednesday 11/25

Hornets -2.5
    --- This is 1.5 better than the opener, and third game of road trip for Bucks.

Suns -10.5
    --- 1.5 better than opener, and the money is coming back towards the favs

Portland -12.5
    --- 1.5 less than opener, and dont expect it to get lower.

Spurs -13
    ---
    2 less than opener. Dont expect it to drop lower
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 11-25-09 at 03:54 PM.

CTS5
    CTS5's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs covering looks like the best play of the night. Golden state played with 6 players last night, most playing 48 mins. They cant repeat an all out performance against the spurs.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed on three of these, but I really like the Grizzlies today. They're basically an entirely different team since AI left, and after a few warmup / confidence building games against weaker teams in their last 5, I feel like they'll come out strong tonight.

Good luck man.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I really wish somebody had a database of trends. B/c I think there would be some crazy trend along the lines of

"double digit underdog winning SU on the road playing a subsequent B2B road game" = FADE.

Once I saw them pull off the win then looked at their schedule I had a feeling that if their was a trend for that. It would work in the Spurs favor.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

/|\ I too am liking the Grizzlies in this spot.

NOW - 2.5 - you are kidding right? CP3 out and still giving them love? Better hope they shoot 10+ 3 pointers or else they don't have a chance

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Agreed on three of these, but I really like the Grizzlies today. They're basically an entirely different team since AI left, and after a few warmup / confidence building games against weaker teams in their last 5, I feel like they'll come out strong tonight. Good luck man.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    /|\ I too am liking the Grizzlies in this spot. NOW - 2.5 - you are kidding right? CP3 out and still giving them love? Better hope they shoot 10+ 3 pointers or else they don't have a chance
    I dont like Grizzlies extremely lax D, going against a well rested Suns team. Suns could out score them at any point of game, building an insurmountable lead. Plus my line service has system plays, and Grizz +11.5 popped up last night. The system has been complete shit.

Hope it lands on 11 for both of us.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Bucks didnt play last night. i would assume b2b would mean 2 games in a row. and I got bucks +2.5. they are playing very well this year, and their only losses are to San Antonio, Dallas (in OT by 2), Chicago by 2, and philly

NO is playing like crap this year. I think this line is a joke.

New Orleans is playing like crap this season and they're favored vs. a Bucks team that has played well this season. They shouldn't be favored, but they are favored. That is precisely why you go with the Hornets.

suicidekings
    Update your status

I dont like Grizzlies extremely lax D, going against a well rested Suns team. Suns could out score them at any point of game, building an insurmountable lead. Plus my line service has system plays, and Grizz +11.5 popped up last night. The system has been complete shit.

Hope it lands on 11 for both of us.
    Playing the Grizz tonight is definitely a calculated risk, but they really are playing much better. In the last 5 games (and I know these are against weak teams - LAC, SAC, MIL, PHI, MIN), their defense has improved from 111.1 ppga (in their first 8 games) to 96.6 ppga. That's a shift that's not just a product of their opponents, nor is the 51% shooting in that span. PHX is an entirely different kind of opponent that's relentless in their attack, but IMO, they won't come out guns blazing in this game. Their last 5 days have consisted of 4 days off and one game against DET in which they barely had to show up. Memphis will still be very much in the game at the half (if not leading), and then it could go either way, depending on how PHX responds to the Grizzlies energy.

I can live with the 11. Good luck tonight.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    /|\ I too am liking the Grizzlies in this spot.

NOW - 2.5 - you are kidding right? CP3 out and still giving them love? Better hope they shoot 10+ 3 pointers or else they don't have a chance
    IMO, the Hornets should be favoured by -5.5 in this game. Don't underestimate them, as their current form is much better than it was to start the year.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Any additional thoughts on Spurs -13? I'm wondering if Warriors can keep it within the spread...

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i'm gonna run with the hornets but leave the others alone. I just hate giving awake big chalk on any team this season. GL twith them all though Houls.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    Any additional thoughts on Spurs -13? I'm wondering if Warriors can keep it within the spread...
    Warriors are still down to 6 players. 3 of those players played all 48mins of the Dallas game. I expect a tired, and complacent Warriors teams that will be satisfied with their win. Spurs have been gold at home so far, and should provide quicker perimeter players for better matchups. Duncan should have his way.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

He may not be able to handle to imminent stardom of Jennings. He is a vet, and the rook is more versatile option for the team. Perfect Ego trip to mess up team chemistry.
    My thoughts exactly Houly, why did my drunk ass take the Rockets? I was sober when that happened.

TeamNookMum
    TeamNookMum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

2-0 for the night so far!! both by half a point, both had line movement in our favor to make those plays a win

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Also I'm big on the S.U.C. ,Boss Hogg Outlaws, Rap a Lot, Swisha House, Clover G's. You know, lil keke, scarface, bun-b, slim thug, all a that. My homies C and K from H-town and they rap over my beats and they just ice cold, and YES I use hardware/MPC, I'm big into Gucci even though he from ATL and not Houston.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Also I'm big on the S.U.C. ,Boss Hogg Outlaws, Rap a Lot, Swisha House, Clover G's. You know, lil keke, scarface, bun-b, slim thug, all a that. My homies C and K from H-town and they rap over my beats and they just ice cold, and YES I use hardware/MPC, I'm big into Gucci even though he from ATL and not Houston.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Wednesday 11/25

Hornets -2.5 W

Suns -10.5 W

Portland -12.5 L

Spurs -13 W

(29-16-1)

MelubYou
    MelubYou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doing awesome, interesting how the hornets covered keep it up

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Thursday 11/26

No Plays. I abstain from playing games that "The Round Mound of Rebound" plays also. The Addicted Fuk, biggest jinx.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

the spurs pick was right on last night. Warriors played tough until the 4th quarter until then just ran out of gas and spurs got the 14 pt win. spot on.

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Happy Thanksgiving Houlihans.

JP10
    JP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Nice pick yesterday. Hornets came back and covered in OT play.

Happy Thanksgiving

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    the spurs pick was right on last night. Warriors played tough until the 4th quarter until then just ran out of gas and spurs got the 14 pt win. spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragiche View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Houlihans.
    Quote Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
    Nice pick yesterday. Hornets came back and covered in OT play. Happy Thanksgiving
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Gl to any NBA picks yall make today.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Friday 11/27

Suns/ Minnesota UNDER

OKC -5
    Bucks/ Thunder UNDER

Spurs/Rockets OVER 194

Detroit -3.5
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 11-27-09 at 01:08 PM.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Friday 11/27

Suns/ Minnesota UNDER

OKC -5
    Bucks/ Thunder UNDER

Spurs/Rockets OVER 194

Detroit -3.5
    Great record on the NBA man! When my units are freed up I will start tailing your NBA. Looks like you have a great record so far!

First 12345 ... Last