dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA system in the making!!

I was working on a MLB system earlier and noticed it was 72-3 for 2006. I took a break from MLB and and started working on NBA right now so far its 35-2ATS +18.48units with about 16 more teams to calculate fingers crossed it stays good

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

and what is this?

dirtyjock

Hello fellow texan. Im still working on it almost done with the current season to date. But I want to go back and back test it atleast 2 years. Im not to fond of temporary systems I want to make sure its something worth posting. I was just so happy with the early results I had to get it out. I know half the people reading this are like what a dumb shit Ill post this seasons results real soon but ill update last few years tonight cause im on dial up now and takes forever to back test so when Im on DSL 2night ill kick into gear for us
    Last edited by dirtyjock; 03-14-07 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

dirtyjock

ok results are 99-6 for +49.56units
    wins=1unit
    loss=8.26units
    By the way Im sorry I worded it wrong in the 1st thread its not really ATS it should be worded as plays. So far so good will work on this more later GL all

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

what are the the plays for tonight
    at 99-6 lets here them
    things shouldn't turn around that drastically at them odds

dirtyjock

its nothing more than a martingale 3 step limit. Playing ATS when a team wins/loses 4 in a row ats play the opposite. There can't be a push inbetween the 1st 4 However after you find a play and say ur in ur 2nd bet and its a push its void and remake ur 2nd play. After you find a play bet 1st bet $110 If you win your +$100
    2nd bet $231.03(if you lost 1st bet) If you win you +$100
    3rd bet $485.18(If you lost 2nd bet) If you win your +$100
    If you lost your minus $826.21 Stop chasing and wait until next play
    Units based off $100
    so win =1 unit
    loss =8.26units
    Things I dont reccomend doing is betting ur whole bankroll cause you cant ever rule out a loss to start with. However its rare. Sounds like a dumb system but the results speak for itself. Like I said I havent went back past the current year so I dont know how this holds up.

dirtyjock

just got on dsl and working on last yr looking bad for last 4ats but looks very good ats when using 5streak will keep tracking

quik2
    quik2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjock View Post
    its nothing more than a martingale 3 step limit. Playing ATS when a team wins/loses 4 in a row ats play the opposite. There can't be a push inbetween the 1st 4 However after you find a play and say ur in ur 2nd bet and its a push its void and remake ur 2nd play. After you find a play bet 1st bet $110 If you win your +$100
    2nd bet $231.03(if you lost 1st bet) If you win you +$100
    3rd bet $485.18(If you lost 2nd bet) If you win your +$100
    If you lost your minus $826.21 Stop chasing and wait until next play
    Units based off $100
    so win =1 unit
    loss =8.26units
    Things I dont reccomend doing is betting ur whole bankroll cause you cant ever rule out a loss to start with. However its rare. Sounds like a dumb system but the results speak for itself. Like I said I havent went back past the current year so I dont know how this holds up.
    so 99-6 really means you won 99 units, but lost 6 * 8 units = 48 units. Still not bad.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The martingale is not a good idea.

I do know there are some good situations playing on teams on spread losing streaks, but you will do better evaulating each game and bet on its own.

There are plenty of situations you can find looking backwards that went 70-20ATS or 30-1ATS, etc ... but that does not mean they will win at those rates going forward.

dirtyjock

yea i notice ats is alot more streaky im guessing cause the game it self is much easier to predict then the totals. Thats why im testing if for the past 5 yrs if it can profit 5 yrs in a row no reason why it wont work in future. However its very early so still need to figure out how many to start betting on and if its worth betting

dirtyjock

theres nothing wrong with a good limit martingale :P

dirtyjock

Ok time to put this 1 to rest after doing last yr and limiting it to 6streak chase 3 it profited 4units. But lets face it 4units a season isnt worth our time and effort. Gonna try it with totals. I would think it would have a better chance since they are more random