Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poll: in what Qtr will Kobe start the "fallen savior" act? ( vs. OKC)

Gentlemen, we are in for CLASSIC KOBE tonite!!!... DON'T miss it.

Kobe's pattern of behavior is to play up injuries.. he will first explore the possibility of an actual victory..
    until he gets in over his head..*

..but once he determines that the game is over, he plays it safe and goes right into––* the Majestic Prince has fallen under the weight of having to carry all of his clueless, hapless teammates... all the while injured... so injured in fact, that he should not be playing at all... no regular human would be playing .. only Kobe..* * * * * *

because Kobe cares.. Kobe more than anyone... more than all of his teammates combined.. more than Michael... more than LeBron... he cares more for winning this game than life itself.

PS> i do think that it is a bit late for this performance to make the Golden Globes.. but could make the Oscars.. a couple of months still left there.. but not sure when the nominations need to be in

POLL: i am picking LATE 1ST QTR or EARLY 2ND QTR..for Kobe to go down,
    and be motionless for at least a few seconds. *

Kobe gets a pretty good read on how much better his opponent is.. and then the Mumba waits for the right situation do dive for a ball.. or initiate contact which would then invariably send him reeling..

I do expect some whicing and limping around after bricking or air-balling..*I would not be surprised to see Kobe go for the really big injury.. and leave his teammates holding the bag.. maybe even before Halftime*
    Attached Images  

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

lol MUMBA

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Rofl

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bro.. Seek Jesus

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Gentlemen, we are in for CLASSIC KOBE tonite!!!... DON'T miss it.

Kobe's pattern of behavior is to play up injuries.. he will first explore the possibility of an actual victory..
    until he gets in over his head..*

..but once he determines that the game is over, he plays it safe and goes right into––* the Majestic Prince has fallen under the weight of having to carry all of his clueless, hapless teammates... all the while injured... so injured in fact, that he should not be playing at all... no regular human would be playing .. only Kobe..* * * * * *

because Kobe cares.. Kobe more than anyone... more than all of his teammates combined.. more than Michael... more than LeBron... he cares more for winning this game than life itself.

PS> i do think that it is a bit late for this performance to make the Golden Globes.. but could make the Oscars.. a couple of months still left there.. but not sure when the nominations need to be in

POLL: i am picking LATE 1ST QTR or EARLY 2ND QTR..for Kobe to go down,
    and be motionless for at least a few seconds. *

Kobe gets a pretty good read on how much better his opponent is.. and then the Mumba waits for the right situation do dive for a ball.. or initiate contact which would then invariably send him reeling..

I do expect some whicing and limping around after bricking or air-balling..*I would not be surprised to see Kobe go for the really big injury.. and leave his teammates holding the bag.. maybe even before Halftime*
    LOL...It's pretty sad when a retired football player (Jim Brown) throws you under the bus in an interview on TV, and claims you (Kobe) would be one of the guys he WOULDN"T call. Said he threw Shaq under the bus & on & on. Too funny....

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

are you going to promise to stop clogging up valuable internet space if this does not happen ?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rentongfb View Post
    are you going to promise to stop clogging up valuable internet space if this does not happen ?
    Didn't know you ran out of space...BOL

Ratzz

on the court, when the cameras are rolling.. (preferably at the Staples Center)
    is when we all see how much Kobe cares about winning..
    but off the court, this behavior is invisible.. starting fights with players his team desperately needs.

or*. one might expect him to take LESS MONEY so that there is room for 2-3 other star players.. not just him.

kobe is the kind of guy that would scooch over in a lifeboat so that someone in the water might get in

Let's keep in mind that Tim Duncan (2 League MVPs, and 3-Time NBA Finals MVP)
    went from $23 Million to $9 Million.. to do just that.

THAT is personal sacrifice for one's team. * *

and that is why the Spurs were 5 seconds away from winning it all last year.
    If he does not do that.. the Spurs never get close to the Finals.

Tim Duncan cut his pay 61% to improve the Spurs' chances..*
    and Kobe only cut his pay 20% for the Lakers to improve*

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    LOL...It's pretty sad when a retired football player (Jim Brown) throws you under the bus in an interview on TV, and claims you (Kobe) would be one of the guys he WOULDN"T call. Said he threw Shaq under the bus & on & on. Too funny....
    i heard that yesterday//.. A LOT of people are seeing through all the BS and smokescreen,
    that he has been kicking up for years..

the chickens are coming home to roost!!

man, Jim Brown called his ass out badly. Jim Brown is very respected.. mentioned other Lakers quite highly.
    I feel the same.. Kareem is a true gentleman and scholar, Bill Russell same..

they were the best, but humble about it

Ratzz

basically Jim Brown is stating that he would not call him, because Kobe is not a person of honor.
    That he serves his needs before the addressing the larger issue. Which is true.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won't be till the 2nd half.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

I suspect Jim Brown knows Kobe's father...and runs in the same circles. Similar generation....Brown knows about Kobe's horrible relationship with his family in Philly....Kobe is not a people oriented person...Kobe cares about Kobe but wants people to think he is all about the TEAM and the "Laker Community"....its all BS. Brown is a lot like Shaq....and does not go for that kind of BS....you do not ruin another mans marriage because you want to deflect attention away from your extramarital affairs...

Shaq is a goof and treated his wife like garbage and he must atone for that.....but people must realize Kobe is one of the reasons Shaq got divorced.....you do not mess with a mans home....Its one of the reasons i dislike Kobe so much...That is what Jim Brown was really getting at but he did not elaborate.....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

basically Jim Brown is stating that he would not call him, because Kobe is not a person of honor.
    That he serves his needs before the addressing the larger issue. Which is true.

So, what's your point???? I already knew and said that,

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

i heard that yesterday//.. A LOT of people are seeing through all the BS and smokescreen,
    that he has been kicking up for years..

the chickens are coming home to roost!!

man, Jim Brown called his ass out badly. Jim Brown is very respected.. mentioned other Lakers quite highly.
    I feel the same.. Kareem is a true gentleman and scholar, Bill Russell same..

they were the best, but humble about it
    By the way, Kareem might have been humble I don't know, but Bill Russell, the best player of his generation, was anything but humble. He would not sign an autograph until about 3 years ago. He had a lot of hate for the city of Boston, not sure why, but I can guess. But we are getting off the point, KOBE IS SELFISH & NOT A TEAM PLAYER. BOL To his team mates.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

OP is actually really funny. solid post ratzz

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    LOL.. fabulous pic.. this is EXACTLY what i am getting at. !! (thnx for posting that)
    and i think a huge part of why Dwight left.. and why all of a sudden, Blake's elbow is too painful to play through.

he had the very same condition before Kobe returned and he was able to play through it.

Ironically. i do think Kobe is super-tough, i am not saying he is not. And that can be proved by the fact that, when he DID
    in fact REALLY injure himself (Achilles injury) he got up, made two FT's and walked off the floor.

but he did that to prove his toughness. But he does lie and embellish to achieve the same result when in fact there is NO injury at all.

if a guy can walk off after rupturing an Achilles tendon.. it stands to reason that he would be able to play through most other little injuries..*without so much as a whince.

he needs the attention, real or not.

and most of the time.. not

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    By the way, Kareem might have been humble I don't know, but Bill Russell, the best player of his generation, was anything but humble. He would not sign an autograph until about 3 years ago. He had a lot of hate for the city of Boston, not sure why, but I can guess. But we are getting off the point, KOBE IS SELFISH & NOT A TEAM PLAYER. BOL To his team mates.
    Boston is not too kind to black folk....they still hate him in Boston...its the reason he had to carry that gun he got caught with a few weeks back..lol

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Get outta here with that shit....LAWLS. Kobe played an entire season with a broken pinky then opted to postpone surgery so he could CARRY team USA to a gold medal, and never bitched once. You know nothing , your Kobe hate clouds your judgement.

Lebron pulls a calf muscle and his teammates have to carry her off the floor... big hard ass right?

Paul pierce decides for a second she wants to be an actress.. we all remember this..

but yet comes back fine.. lawls

Kobe Bryant is a beast and the toughest player in the NBA bar none..

^ vagina/drama queen/attention whore..

Nuff said... walk off... game over

Ratzz

lakers ahead 13-9 ..

no apparent injury to Kobe so far..*

Ratzz

i see Kobe being massaged... when i left computer lakers were up 4

(guests dropped in)

OKC up 12

Menses

Durant making an example out of Kobe......

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Durant making an example out of Kobe......
    lol.. he should, Kobe is a douche