Allsportscapper
    Allsportscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Lets win some cash

The Magic are a respectable 5-5 at home, but the stat that tips the scales for me is that the Cavaliers are an abysmal 1-10 on the road.

Yes, the Cavs have been playing better but be wary of the bad team on a home-aided, bad team-fueled winning streak. Tonight, they pack their bags and I think they arrive to a loss.

Orlando Magic -2

Allsportscapper
    Allsportscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

It seems like a ton to ask, despite the Rockets complete dismantling of the Warriors last week in Houston. Beware – it happens all the time in the NBA; one team looks dominant at home and then when the location flips, the result is radically different. I don’t think it will be as extreme as the Warriors running them out of the gym tonight, but I do think the change of venue plus the fact the Rockets are playing road games on consecutive days are enough to give the Warriors the edge.

Golden State Warriors -3

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Allsportscapper View Post
    It seems like a ton to ask, despite the Rockets complete dismantling of the Warriors last week in Houston. Beware – it happens all the time in the NBA; one team looks dominant at home and then when the location flips, the result is radically different. I don’t think it will be as extreme as the Warriors running them out of the gym tonight, but I do think the change of venue plus the fact the Rockets are playing road games on consecutive days are enough to give the Warriors the edge.

Golden State Warriors -3
    I am with you on G.S. taking the ML -150. I think finally being @ home will help them and their perimeter shooting should improve. I think the total of 212 is too high.