Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Knicks/Celtics

Well, Do the NYK have any pride? I'm sure we'll all agree that they're not as bad as the putrid/embarrassing display we saw primetime Sunday on National TV. The C's are an aberration...Younger , hustling. They caught a real good spot Sunday.

Someone talk me off the Knicks here +3.5. "If I had a dollar" for every ncaabb game and nba game that I said to self "this team should not be laying points to anyone". Case in point ncaabb Mia. Yeah I sux as I watched and didn't take advantage, but it kinda applies to the C's.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Well, Do the NYK have any pride? I'm sure we'll all agree that they're not as bad as the putrid/embarrassing display we saw primetime Sunday on National TV. The C's are an aberration...Younger , hustling. They caught a real good spot Sunday.

Someone talk me off the Knicks here +3.5. "If I had a dollar" for every ncaabb game and nba game that I said to self "this team should not be laying points to anyone". Case in point ncaabb Mia. Yeah I sux as I watched and didn't take advantage, but it kinda applies to the C's.
    I honestly have doubts about that. But they could be in a revenge spot and the Celtics aren't a good team, yeah.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I honestly have doubts about that. But they could be in a revenge spot and the Celtics aren't a good team, yeah.
    Yeah that's the angle, just having trouble believing they're this bad but last 3 vs Bos, Clv, Chi there's not much to like.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Yeah that's the angle, just having trouble believing they're this bad but last 3 vs Bos, Clv, Chi there's not much to like.
    The Celtics have a looooong way to go....

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Slamming Celtics

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Playing the under.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chingo View Post
    Slamming Celtics

Would you elaborate with some logic please?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    Playing the under.
    This I can understand.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The Celtics have a looooong way to go....
    Agreed,,,which is kinda my point.

retire/early
    retire/early's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the Celtics tonight and I am a knick fan from clyde/ pearl days...this team has no point guard for a few weeks and they can not out hustle the celts right now....gimme the celts and watch the cash flow straight to the bank!!!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by retire/early View Post
    love the Celtics tonight and I am a knick fan from clyde/ pearl days...this team has no point guard for a few weeks and they can not out hustle the celts right now....gimme the celts and watch the cash flow straight to the bank!!!!
    The youth hustle thing was my angle last Sunday. Just gotta believe NY gives its best tonight.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Dave Cowens, referring to a 21-2 run by Celtics..."That was the worst display of bball I've seen all season". I guess the Knicks truly do suck. Thought they'd at least give physical effort..NOT!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Boy, these are 2 horrible bball teams. Starting to question life ... 1) ttbar quaranteed out 200-300. 2) watch this crap..still wondering if I should have taken NYK +3.5.