Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Steve Blake Leaves the Lakers !!! - Out 6 Weeks (Kobe Chases Blake away)

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...east-six-weeks

Blake was the catalyst for this new Laker offense....which saw several Lakers in the top ten for 3 pointers and boasted the best bench in the NBA. But does Kobe care? Nope...Kobe knows the team doing well in his absence makes him look bad...and so he had to throw the team under the bus yesterday by calling their start "mediocre"...D'antoni fired back saying he was proud of the start they got off to....Now

ESPN has repoted Blake is injured but I believe he is simply angry about his new role playing next to Kobe....The mamba has destroyed all the team chemistry in just 2 games.....We knew this would happen...Look how much decension Kobe has caused within the locker room. The "TEAM" dynamic is gone...and the focus is once again on Kobe....I believe Blake is so furious he has decided to take a leave of absence...this faux injury is simply a smokescreen for the media to sop up.....i don't buy it....I mean just look at the disgust on Blake's face... in the Suns post game interview...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Who cares about the Lakers??? Where are they going

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LOL give me a break so over this trash.. Take away Kobe, the Lakers lose 5 championships titles. Its that simple. So tired of Kobe haters, its his second game back for f*ks sake. Like I said basketball is a game of timing, anyone who says differently just doesn't understand the sport. Kobe will be fine it just takes time to get back into the swing of the game. Also I kind of got this feeling that all these Kobe haters are under the age of 25 cause you clearly don't understand how great of a basketball player he is. Killer instinct.. mark my words he will be back to normal in no time.

Lay this conspiracy to rest bro... pathetic

As for the "who cares about lakers" comment, Kobe has a ring on every single one of his fingers bro.. bow to him you peasant

una13ombr

Dbag Ratzz chime in in 3..2..1...

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

those championships are in the past buddy. he was a terrific player back then, not anymore. he is old, slow, and coming back from a darn serious injury now. the team dynamic doesn't suit to his ball dominating style of play. fck no i ain't taking your word that he'll be back to normal...only through nolstagia can one make that comment. be realistic, pally.

una13ombr

He will be dropping 30 with in two weeks... bet

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    we'll if the team is having to cater to him through iso ball plus the *superstar* foul calls, why wouldn't he put in 30 pts from time to time. but that doesn't mean the team will be better with him. he dropped 20 the other night and the lakers lost. he played like crap the first game back and they lost. what is the winning formula, him scoring more?

una13ombr

Second game back man.. before he went out to injury he was doing just fine. You can't expect him to come back from that injury and instantly be owning. GAME OF TIMING..

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL give me a break so over this trash.. Take away Kobe, the Lakers lose 5 championships titles. I
    this is patently false. These are the words of a brain-washed Kobe-tard.

*2000 Finals vs. the Indiana Pacers*

Shaq 38 PPG

Kobe 13 PPG

Also, Kobe missed TWO games... and the Lakers STILL won it in 6 games.

Shaq, and the rest of the crew with Phil Jackson being the general commanding the forces.
    That is why Shaq won ALL THREE of the MVPs for the rings they won together.

Shaq 3, Kobe 0

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...east-six-weeks

Blake was the catalyst for this new Laker offense....which saw several Lakers in the top ten for 3 pointers and boasted the best bench in the NBA. But does Kobe care? Nope...Kobe knows the team doing well in his absence makes him look bad...and so he had to throw the team under the bus yesterday by calling their start "mediocre"...D'antoni fired back saying he was proud of the start they got off to....Now

ESPN has repoted Blake is injured but I believe he is simply angry about his new role playing next to Kobe....The mamba has destroyed all the team chemistry in just 2 games.....We knew this would happen...Look how much decension Kobe has caused within the locker room. The "TEAM" dynamic is gone...and the focus is once again on Kobe....I believe Blake is so furious he has decided to take a leave of absence...this faux injury is simply a smokescreen for the media to sop up.....i don't buy it....I mean just look at the disgust on Blake's face... in the Suns post game interview...
    this is such a smart move by Blake. He knows that Kobe is going to sink the Lakers, and that their chemistry is garbage with him back. Lakers had won 6-of-8 after Nash was injured.. so the young guys were all listening to D'Antoni... and it was working, they EVEN WON 3 ROAD GAMES in an 8 game span!!

that's GOOD. Then Kobe comes back and it all turns to shyt. And Kobe has the nerve to say that his 8 turnovers did not cost them the game and that losing to Toronto was no big deal KOBE: "it's not like we were gang-busters before"

D'Antoni did the right thing and quickly called Kobe out "kobe is wrong, we started well"
    obviously he wanted to say much more, but his mouth is taped shut.

This will UP Kobe's minutes... and create LOSS after LOSS.. smart play to call Kobe out.

Kobe back in charge, the losses are coming.. and Blake is off the hook. If he stayed in, Kobe would put the losses on Blake after the games, and he is screwed for his new contract next year with a new team.*

it's no secret Blake hates Kobe...*

Ratzz

i do hope that people (Kobe-tards) can see the connection between employees calling in sick...
    and an asshoe boss..

it's funny how people tend to get injured when morale is low... and how people come in anyways when the office is a fun place to be.

this is why Dwight Howard took $30 Million LESS.

who needs the Kobe-headache every single day?.. when you are rolling in money in LA or not?

Blake will be injury prone rest of season, and then quietly leave..
    once safely on another team, will call Kobe out as the problem.

Steve Nash will do the same after he retires.*

una13ombr

DdDdDdD dDD DDD dDDD dbagggg

Its getting close to dinner time.. enjoy your kobe c0ck shaped cookies while you jam your kobe c0ck shaped dildo up your ass as you profess your hate for him.. lol you are a sad sad person. I think it was around this time last year you were spewing the same hate for kobe.. Whats the purpose of all the hate? I just dont get it.. he is a great player and to say he's not is just ignorant..

My guess is you are in the exact same spot in your life as you were last year. Waste of life

TwoWays

If the lakers do not win with him back in the fold you bet there will be plenty of backlash among coaches and the players. He dished it out for years.

Menses

I can't blame Dwight for leaving...Houston might not win a ring but at least he can have some fun with little pressure...and enjoy the game the way its supposed to be played...who wants to play with Kobe? Yikes!!
    Points Awarded:

face gave Menses 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Menses

LOL give me a break so over this trash.. Take away Kobe, the Lakers lose 5 championships titles. Its that simple. So tired of Kobe haters, its his second game back for f*ks sake. Like I said basketball is a game of timing, anyone who says differently just doesn't understand the sport. Kobe will be fine it just takes time to get back into the swing of the game. Also I kind of got this feeling that all these Kobe haters are under the age of 25 cause you clearly don't understand how great of a basketball player he is. Killer instinct.. mark my words he will be back to normal in no time.

Lay this conspiracy to rest bro... pathetic

As for the "who cares about lakers" comment, Kobe has a ring on every single one of his fingers bro.. bow to him you peasant
    Your ignorance is amusing albeit a bit naive...and rather ironic in that it is that same under 30 demographic who believe Kobe is beyond reproach.....they believe Kobe's FIVE TITLES ARE TANTAMOUNT TO JORDAN'S SIX.....but i will tell you something different....KOBE COULD WIN 8 TITLES AND STILL WOULD NOT RANK ABOVE JORDAN...not in Skill...efficiency or Basketball IQ...

You claim the Lakers could not WIN 5 titles without Kobe...but I will tell you something different...PHIL JACKSON WANTED TO TRADE KOBE FOR JASON KIDD AND SHAWN MERION....if Phil Jackson believes the Lakers can win without Kobe, so do I.....and SO SHOULD YOU...Replace Kobe Bryant with any one of these 6 players and the Lakers still Win 5 titles...or at the very least 3....with Shaq.

Tracy McGrady
    Jason Kidd
    Jerry Stackhouse
    Vince Carter
    Allen Iverson
    Lebron James
    Dwayne Wade *
    Penny Hardaway
    Steve Francis

Wade got 1 ring...with an older shaq, how many would he have won with a young Shaq? 4 ? I think at this point its time we question whether or not Kobe is the best 2 guard of his generation...I for one vote for Wade...especially if he gets the 4th....Kobe is a fraud..and a team killer who cannot function with others.....I predict he will injure himself chasing Jordan and Kareem's records which really is quite selfish of him when he should be focused on getting his teammates to the playoffs...
    Last edited by Menses; 12-12-13 at 06:17 PM.

Menses

Perhaps but how many shots will have have to take to get the 30? I put the over/under at 30.....and does this come at the expense of the offense? his teammates? How will Kobe "dropping 30" improve his team? Studies showed last year that the Lakers are 6-22 when Kobe scores more than 19 pts...and 12-3 when he scores less than 19 pts....Take a guess as to why this is........I know....do you?
    Last edited by Menses; 12-12-13 at 04:53 PM.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Funny how you criticize Kobe's bad shooting (career 45.4%) and lack of ball movement (4.8 APG) yet mention Jerry Stackhouse as an adequate replacement (career 40.9% shooter, 3.3 APG)

Yeah, a guy who averaged 17PPG in his career and ony had one year over 24 PPG woulda led Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Derek Fisher and Ron Artest to a championship.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i do hope that people (Kobe-tards) can see the connection between employees calling in sick...
    and an asshoe boss..

it's funny how people tend to get injured when morale is low... and how people come in anyways when the office is a fun place to be.

this is why Dwight Howard took $30 Million LESS.

who needs the Kobe-headache every single day?.. when you are rolling in money in LA or not?

Blake will be injury prone rest of season, and then quietly leave..
    once safely on another team, will call Kobe out as the problem.

Steve Nash will do the same after he retires.*
    Jamison has said as much albeit in the most respectful way that he could. He said Kobe was indeed the reason Dwight left...and their "relationship" was strained and affected the team....which is really his polite way of saying, Kobe's personality ran him out of town...We're not stupid and can read between the lines...

Now the Laker media, fans and Kobe-Tards have turned the attention from Dwight and made Pau Gasol the scapegoat...again. When Dwight left, Kobe posted picture with him and Gasol as if to say "we will go it alone we don't need Dwight"...and the fans in a panic fell in love with Gasol again as they knew they'd be ****** with no big man to grab Kobe bricks.....Lakers have fought gallantly to a 10-9 record without Kobe...and beaten two teams well above 500 in process...and Gasol has played a major part of that...Kobe comes back, team looses...and now its Gasol's fault again...LOL

Now Blake. their last remaining healthy point guard is now conveniently "injured" and Kobe now has the freedom to shot jack his way to Jordan and Kareem's records.....as his legs improve, he will pass less....and shoot more....thus destroying the rhythm that Young, Henry and Meeks had....as the loses continue to pile up....The Laker apologists and ESPN will blame Gasol, Young and D'antoni for the inevitable loosing streak....

The narrative toward the end of the season will then become "If Kobe had better teammates, he would have won a championship"....all the while ignoring the fact that prior to Kobe's arrival, The Lakers boasted the best bench in the NBA.....LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 12-12-13 at 05:15 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    If the lakers do not win with him back in the fold you bet there will be plenty of backlash among coaches and the players. He dished it out for years.
    I am not so sure...about that. It would appear that Kobe Fans and LA Media would rather watch Kobe shot jack and loose than play team ball and win....they have lost all sense of basketball reality out in LA and are quite content to loose year after year as long as they can watch Kobe brick himself into the record books....I guess you gotta give the people what they want.......

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Funny how you criticize Kobe's bad shooting (career 45.4%) and lack of ball movement (4.8 APG) yet mention Jerry Stackhouse as an adequate replacement (career 40.9% shooter, 3.3 APG)

Yeah, a guy who averaged 17PPG in his career and ony had one year over 24 PPG woulda led Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Derek Fisher and Ron Artest to a championship.

Seto you are better than that.....you know fully well that those players listed are to be selected to replace Kobe TO PLAY WITH SHAQ...not Kobe to play with Gasol and Bynum....and it is my contention that there is no guarantee any of those players would win with Gasol and Bynum...but I can tell you that Kobe along with Gasol and Bynum and Phil Jackson beat a very mediocre Orlando Magic Team....who shot below 40 percent in that series.....and the 2010 nba finals against Boston were rigged.......surely you know this?
    Last edited by Menses; 12-12-13 at 05:14 PM.

Seto

You claim the Lakers could not WIN 5 titles without Kobe...but I will tell you something different...PHIL JACKSON WANTED TO TRADE KOBE FOR JASON KIDD AND SHAWN MERION....if Phil Jackson believes the Lakers can win without Kobe, so do I.....and SO SHOULD YOU...Replace Kobe Bryant with any one of these 6 players and the Lakers still in 5 titles...

Tracy McGrady
    Jason Kidd
    Jerry Stackhouse
    Vince Carter
    Allen Iverson
    Lebron James
    Dwayne Wade *
    Penny Hardaway
    Steve Francis

Seto you are better than that.....you know fully well that those players listed are to be selected to replace Kobe TO PLAY WITH SHAQ...not Kobe to play with Gasol and Bynum....and it is my contention that there is no guarantee any of those players would win with Gasol and Bynum...but I can tell you that Kobe along with Gasol and Bynum and Phil Jackson beat a very mediocre Orlando Magic Team....who shot below 40 percent in that series.....and the 2010 nba finals against Boston were rigged.......surely you know this?
    I didn't know Kobe won 5 titles with Shaq. Interesting.

You learn something new every day I guess.

Menses

I didn't know Kobe won 5 titles with Shaq. Interesting.

You learn something new every day I guess.
    If not for his selfishness and pride...he could have won 7 with Shaq.....

una13ombr

I'm pretty sure ratzz and menses are the same people.. lol that list of names is a complete joke. Not a chance in hell

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

those championships are in the past buddy. he was a terrific player back then, not anymore. he is old, slow, and coming back from a darn serious injury now. the team dynamic doesn't suit to his ball dominating style of play. fck no i ain't taking your word that he'll be back to normal...only through nolstagia can one make that comment. be realistic, pally.
    I've been a Lakers fan for many years, I agree with you here Ways' this team had a lot of heart prior to Kobe's return. Evidenced by a recent 5-2 record (not anymore after these 2 losses), and moving above .500 for the year, some "relatively" good home wins. This team prior to Kobe's return almost, almost had Portland @ home.

I'm one of the biggest fans of Kobe, and he's a legendary NBA player - there's no question about that, but I don't think Kobe can deal with his decline, and it's becoming incredibly apparent. This team doesn't like being overshadowed by one player, understandably - even if Kobe "deserves" that attention. These are all human beings.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 12-12-13 at 05:39 PM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I've been a Lakers fan for many years, I agree with you here Ways' this team had a lot of heart prior to Kobe's return. Evidenced by a recent 5-2 record (not anymore after these 2 losses), and moving above .500 for the year, some "relatively" good home wins. This team prior to Kobe's return almost, almost had Portland @ home.

I'm one of the biggest fans of Kobe, and he's a legendary NBA player - there's no question about that, but I don't think Kobe can deal with his decline, and it's becoming incredibly apparent. This team doesn't like being overshadowed by one player, understandably - even if Kobe "deserves" that attention. These are all human beings.
    How is his decline apparent?

He was still easily a top 5 player if not top 3 in the NBA last year.

Now he comes back from 9 months out and throws up a bad game and an average game and all of a sudden the guy is done? Give him a month.

Menses

I'm pretty sure ratzz and menses are the same people.. lol that list of names is a complete joke. Not a chance in hell
    Don't blame me or ratzz....ask Phil Jackson why he wanted to trade Kobe for Kidd and Marion.....lol

Menses

Now he comes back from 9 months out and throws up a bad game and an average game and all of a sudden the guy is done? Give him a month.
    He was top 3 in scoring...but a Top 5 player? Not bloody likely.....Melo was top 2...but what does he do for his teammates? Absolutely nothing...and with Kobe its even worse....Lebron has been outscored by Melo, Kobe, christ...damn near everybody lol..and yet he is considered the best..I wonder why that is?

Do you not understand that the criticism leveled at Kobe right now is due to the fact that he CANNOT compete at the level he competed last year after the kind of injury he sustained? It appears that he is going to try and do just that and he wil do it at the expense of Laker team chemistry....That was the problem Phil had with him and now D'antoni is finding out just exactly what Phil had to go through....If D'antoni manages to last his entire tenure wit this team, he will not resign....As it has become clear to him...that loosing with Kobe doing what he wants...is more important to Buss than winning doing what the coach and his teammates require..

Seto

He was top 3 in scoring...but a Top 5 player? Not bloody likely.....Melo was top 2...but what does he do for his teammates? Absolutely nothing...and with Kobe its even worse....Lebron has been outscored by Melo, Kobe, christ...damn near everybody lol..and yet he is considered the best..I wonder why that is?

Do you not understand that the criticism leveled at Kobe right now is due to the fact that he CANNOT compete at the level he competed last year after the kind of injury he sustained? It appears that he is going to try and do just that and he wil do it at the expense of Laker team chemistry....That was the problem Phil had with him and now D'antoni is finding out just exactly what Phil had to go through....If D'antoni manages to last his entire tenure wit this team, he will not resign....As it has become clear to him...that loosing with Kobe doing what he wants...is more important to Buss than winning doing what the coach and his teammates require..
    Give the guy a month. If he's averaging 15 PPG in a month then yeah he probably won't ever reach the highest level again I guess.

Highly doubt that will happen though.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I didn't say he's done, but Kobe still think HE IS the Lakers, and while he is for the marketing dept. and sales- he's not anymore on the floor, especially if the Lakers want to have any chance in the post-season moving forward. He's an appropriate complement to the team, and deserves such. Additionally he's worth every penny of the 48 million the Lakers paid for that extension.
    The Lakers will be making over 9 figures in their TV deals, and Kobe will contribute to that attention, but that's all $$$, his gameplay will definitely improve- I agree with you on that - but Lakers need an exit plan.
    Kobe will always be Kobe, but age and injuries are catching up to him, and the Lakers needs to supplement the team with fresh new talent.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude I thought I told you to shut your retarded ass up lol your basketball analysis is fukkin laughable

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

blake is a way bigger loss for the lakers than kobe will be

lakers are easy fade for next couple of games

Menses

Give the guy a month. If he's averaging 15 PPG in a month then yeah he probably won't ever reach the highest level again I guess.

Highly doubt that will happen though.
    I have no doubt Kobe can score 25 to 30 pts on some nights...he will never average 25 again...but it will be to the detriment of his team...unless he can turn into Lebron....

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    No I didn't say he's done, but Kobe still think HE IS the Lakers, and while he is for the marketing dept. and sales- he's not anymore on the floor, especially if the Lakers want to have any chance in the post-season moving forward. He's an appropriate complement to the team, and deserves such. Additionally he's worth every penny of the 48 million the Lakers paid for that extension.
    The Lakers will be making over 9 figures in their TV deals, and Kobe will contribute to that attention, but that's all $$$, his gameplay will definitely improve- I agree with you on that - but Lakers need an exit plan.
    Kobe will always be Kobe, but age and injuries are catching up to him, and the Lakers needs to supplement the team with fresh new talent.
    How do you know they are catching up to him? He's played 2 games. 2 GAMES.

If in a month he's still struggling then yeah it'll be time to start worrying.

Age isn't on his side though and he will eventually slow down for sure, but I wouldn't be so sure that's gonna happen this year.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Dude I thought I told you to shut your retarded ass up lol your basketball analysis is fukkin laughable
    This guy is pathetic. Resorts to personal insults cause he has no basis to stand on.

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

good discussion, however 2 games is not good of a sample. as seto said, give him a month or even month and a half...also it is clear that there is unrest in the team about kobe and his ways, but i believe everybody will be let known that he is the leader and others should just shut up...i believe the main reason is that gigantic contract he got...

12 Last