JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

NBA live bets

stay away from live bets, aside from live spreads and live over/unders maybe. just got ****** HARD because of greed the size of texas.

recovery mode. thinking about going large as a mothaf***a on KC -5

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

live bets

JM17,
    One can lose their wager on a live bet quite easily. However, if your patient ( which is the hardest obstacle , you can clean up on live bets. I like to watch different NBA games and see which team is hustling for loose balls and playing tough D. For example, last wk's heat at bulls game was perfect. Miami was coming off loss and I like to bet against teams that lose a game after winning 7 or 8 in a row. I feel these teams come out a little flat after that first loss. Anyways, the bulls looked pumped right from the get go while the heat were going through the motions. I waited till first timeout and placed my usual wager on bulls. This is easier to do in NBA than NFL. Good luck to all.

watch for clippers at nets game tonight. clippers just played yesterday in tough game and might have heavy legs. see if nets look amped esp with some of their big names returning from injury.