dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone have any thoughts on Boston Celtics moneyline +200 tonight?

Love home dogs, how can you not. This team isn't the best but they did beat the Heat. Is there any chance of them winning vs the Clippers here? I love the value. Please share your thoughts.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Bos will win...they'll show their former coach that they can beat clippers..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmiles1021

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Clippers haven't been playing great lately but this is the back end of back to back games for the Celtics. I also see the Clips giving a good effort for Docs homecoming. I would stay away.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

clips shouldn't be laying pts on the road to anybody at this point, worth a shot

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    Love home dogs, how can you not. This team isn't the best but they did beat the Heat. Is there any chance of them winning vs the Clippers here? I love the value. Please share your thoughts.
    The Heat only play when they feel like it, the have no interest in 2nd tier teams, that Boston win was a fluke. I would take the LAC, or probably just stay away. Boston is a team in transition. BB ????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmiles1021