bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Suns@Lakers Live Thread: Kobe Game #2

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.. the STAPLES CENTER is totally EMPTY!!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lakers fan are similar to Heat fans, half of them show up in the 3rd quarter lol....

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

good start for the suns

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

that Kobe dunk barely went in... what's a riot is how many times they have shown that one clip

he scored 2 PTS!

they are showing it like he scored 10 in the 1st, and are ahead

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that Kobe dunk barely went in... what's a riot is how many times they have shown that one clip

he scored 2 PTS!

they are showing it like he scored 10 in the 1st, and are ahead
    That is the typical Kobe Coverage...you get from ESPN..and the brass. They did the same thing after the debacle against Toronto. Not 1 clip of any of the 8 turnovers or bricks he threw up...

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers fifth seed. Kobe top ten scoring. Pz.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I'm gonna get fukkd by the Lakers again tonight so it looks....... al fukkos.. fukk it I am out! GL

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

lol, kobe is just killing the lakers offensive flow. guy should be in the d league, if even that.

Menses

Kobe has gone to the free throw line more times than anyone else on either team...its the only way he score consistently....How does a player coming off an Achilles injury draw that many fouls unless he is ball hogging....

Menses

Lakers Pre Kobe...could have beaten this Suns team by the bench alone...Kobe has returned so now they need to REFS to aid and abet.....if Lakers win, Kobe now has 18 pts so he will get all the credit...and sports center will blow up....if they loose.....the fans will ask Buss to trade Gasol and Meeks....lol

Suns Free Throw Count = 9

Lakers Free Throw Count = 29

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

how bad are the lakers. i mean jesus i bit on the -3...

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    lol, kobe is just killing the lakers offensive flow. guy should be in the d league, if even that.
    Kobe should be in the D league lol fukin SBR herbs gotta love em

ave_3rd
    ave_3rd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Nick Young single handedly blew that game in a 2 minute span in the 4Q: missed jumper, travel, 2 missed FT, missed 3pt shot, another missed FT

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Kobe should be in the D league lol fukin SBR herbs gotta love em
    im a fan of kobe but he's a scrub now living off superstar calls

Menses

Why is ESPN lying about Kobe's stats? He has 3 assists...not 10.......LOLOL

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489190

Better, But ...

Kobe was not at his best in his return to action. He was better Tuesday night (20 points, 10 assists), but the Lakers loss. Pacers rally past Heat » Grades »

mysterio619

im a fan of kobe but he's a scrub now living off superstar calls
    You're a kobe fan huh? Just last season he scored 27.3 PPG on 46% shooting while averaging 6 BOARDS & 6 ASSISTS. He also shot significantly less FTs than KD & Harden.

So now just 2 games into his 18TH SEASON, coming off of an injury, he is a scrub? Just today he scored 20 with 54% shooting and 8 FTs. Gasol also shot 8 FTs and Dragic shot 11. Let me remind you again it's his 18th season + injury.

You're a certified herb with these ridiculous claims. "Kobe should play in the d-league" LOL

TwoWays

i use my eyeballs. he's not making excuses so i'm not going to make any for him either. and i leave the past for the time when someone events a time machine. he looks like a scrub right now and is costing the lakers games. xavier sat last game, even though he was scorching hot, for this scrub to get his minutes...and they lose. in tonight's game they look disjointed with him in there on both ends of the court. kobe should hope to get an invitation to a d league team.

mysterio619

i use my eyeballs. he's not making excuses so i'm not going to make any for him either. and i leave the past for the time when someone events a time machine. he looks like a scrub right now and is costing the lakers games. xavier sat last game, even though he was scorching hot, for this scrub to get his minutes...and they lose. in tonight's game they look disjointed with him in there on both ends of the court. kobe should hope to get an invitation to a d league team.
    It's not an "excuse" he really did get injured and has only played 2 games. Just his second game he puts up 20. Wanna continue making a fool of yourself?

TwoWays

It's not an "excuse" he really did get injured and has only played 2 games. Just his second game he puts up 20. Wanna continue making a fool of yourself?
    he initially gave himself an f. i agreed with that grade.

mysterio619

he initially gave himself an f. i agreed with that grade.
    Giving himself an F in his first game back and him being a "scrub living on superstar calls" are 2 very different thing. Just fuk off already idiot.

TwoWays

Giving himself an F in his first game back and him being a "scrub living on superstar calls" are 2 very different thing. Just fuk off already idiot.
    lol, and the guy is already getting into it with his coach. they are 0-2 with him, and he has the nerve to call out the team for a so so start without him. you have for kobe eyes only, and take shit too personal. get a grip.

Menses

You're a kobe fan huh? Just last season he scored 27.3 PPG on 46% shooting while averaging 6 BOARDS & 6 ASSISTS. He also shot significantly less FTs than KD & Harden.

So now just 2 games into his 18TH SEASON, coming off of an injury, he is a scrub? Just today he scored 20 with 54% shooting and 8 FTs. Gasol also shot 8 FTs and Dragic shot 11. Let me remind you again it's his 18th season + injury.

You're a certified herb with these ridiculous claims. "Kobe should play in the d-league" LOL
    It is actually customary for players coming off this kind of injury to play a few games in the D-League to get their bearings...and then come back on up to the show. No different than baseball players who play a few games in the minors to get their mojo back before coming back to their respective pro teams...Kobe should have at the very least done this and or come off the bench for limited minutes in order to reintegrate himself into the flow of D'antoni's offense which has produced the best bench in the league. Kobe is playing at the level of a D-leaguer...and should be treated as such....