TallGuySmallFry
    TallGuySmallFry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Tuesday Two-play $$$ Christmas is near...

On fire last 4 days raking in profit in the NBA and totaling $955 profit so far from initial $90 profit I started betting recklessly with. I have been on a heater with 1 play a day but today I have 2 plays to ensure me a profit!!

Please cash with me for Christmas sakes

TallGuySmallFry

First play for today is..

$200 Straight bet

BOSTON CELTICS ML +115

The Celtics have a big advantage in the back court tonight. The man above will keep Boston flowing offensively. If the C's can get a decent game going down low this SHOULD be an easy win. Could see a close one here in a grudge-like match, and I will take the better team with the + money!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ensure a profit?? Nothing is ever for sure in gambling. Don't jinx yourself by saying you can't go 0-2

Wish you luck again today.

TallGuySmallFry

Second Play for tonight..

$200 Straight bet

PHOENIX SUNS ML +130
    Drajic is going to go off Tuesday Night
    The truth is that the Lakers are not a very good team. Phoenix Suns are a bunch of fighters. LA defense is an all around miserable unit. Phoenix should honestly have their way offensively with the Lakers. To many x-factors for the Suns that the Lakers will have a hard time stopping them all.Either Morris brother can control boards,Tucker (a sleeper) has been playing really well, and court spreaders like Frye will cause headaches.Getting the better team here at + money again.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuySmallFry View Post
    First play for today is..

$200 Straight bet

BOSTON CELTICS ML +115

The Celtics have a big advantage in the back court tonight. The man above will keep Boston flowing offensively. If the C's can get a decent game going down low this SHOULD be an easy win. Could see a close one here in a grudge-like match, and I will take the better team with the + money!
    Wait, the Celtics don't have a big man. Lopez is going to have a field day with Bass, KHump or Faverani. I'm not sure who you think is playing Center for the celtics. This team doesn't win battles. If Crawford and Green don't show up, could be a tough night. Bradley still hasnt shown any consistency on the offensive end

TallGuySmallFry

Good luck to my fellow money makers! Please share some profits with me

TallGuySmallFry

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Wait, the Celtics don't have a big man. Lopez is going to have a field day with Bass, KHump or Faverani. I'm not sure who you think is playing Center for the celtics. This team doesn't win battles. If Crawford and Green don't show up, could be a tough night. Bradley still hasnt shown any consistency on the offensive end
    Lopez will get his for sure. Brooklyn doesn't have enough tonight to win this one Vegas.Trust the $$$

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

good luck Taller...I'm gonna tail you here on Celtics!

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm just questioning your analysis of WHY the Celtics will win. It makes no sense. I'm a diehard Celtics fan and know this team inside and out. They could very well win tonight but it's not going to be due to the inside game, because they don't have one. Sully is the closest thing to a post up player they gave and against Lopez, don't like the matchup. Did the Celtics sign Shaq or something??

Celtics have the talent to win but their terrible form on the road worries me

TallGuySmallFry

Vegas man I said they have the advantage in the BACK COURT and if they have a DECENT game in the post they should get this win. Brooklyn is a poor squad with match up problems tonight. Lopez will get his, but with a concerted effort from Sullinger,Bass,and Green it could be Celtics leading most of this game. Brooklyn will have headache with Crawford and think the Celtics roster(the bench as well) is a more well rounded than Nets and GETTING VALUE

TallGuySmallFry

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    good luck Taller...I'm gonna tail you here on Celtics!
    Best of luck to us money maker!

Confidence is key. Sticking with it, and sticking TO it! Foot on the pedal and all I see is GREEN $$$

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Celtics quit

TallGuySmallFry

Yes they did my friend, hoping on Phoenix to give me a + money night. The Celtics didn't have a decent game downlow either. They were outmatched physically and didn't play aggressive enough. On another noteI'm so upset that I over thought the lines today, and I believe it's because i want one more hit for a cash out. Had Minnesota as my only play all the way until placing wagers, and completely got off it

TallGuySmallFry

Well ended up 1-1 on the night +$60 and total up $1015 in the last 5 days documented here< Laying the hammer down tonight... keep your eyes open my fellow money makers