HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

(11/18) Bobcats/76ers UNDER 181 & Grizziles -3.5

Wednesday 11/18

Bobcats/76ers UNDER
    ---
    Larry Brown plays D, and has a team absent of scorers. 76ers have slowed the pace, for whatever idiotic reason. Although they are one of the best UNDER teams in the league.

Grizziles -3.5
    ---
    Clipps are fresh off losing to a team that was w/o its best player. This is a classic Clipps road trip.. win one, then fold down the stretch. Plus Clipps hate Dunleavy so they are actively trying to get him fired, or make him quit. FADEing the Clipps, not really a play on the Grizz.

Fizz
    Fizz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Going on the fade here (not because of you, because I like the other choices). I think Bobcats/76ers game is fairly good line. Probably wouldn't make a play on it. Clippers aren't amazing but the Grizz aren't either. I feel this game is a PK game. So I'm taking the 4 points with the Clipps.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    Going on the fade here (not because of you, because I like the other choices). I think Bobcats/76ers game is fairly good line. Probably wouldn't make a play on it. Clippers aren't amazing but the Grizz aren't either. I feel this game is a PK game. So I'm taking the 4 points with the Clipps.
    Thanks for FADEing me, but not FADEing me. Or whatever. You have some huge nuts to ever bet on the Clipps, especially w/o Gordon.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like your Grizz play, but think the total is set right on in the Cats/Sixers game.

good luck

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

yep! vancouver grizzlies pick looks solid! ... errr memphis i mean!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

The grizz play is solid. Clips are garbage. How could they not beat New Orleans last night? I like the under in the cats game as well the only thing is they brought in Jackson to get some offense. Also the sixers play slow so good luck.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Wednesday 11/18

Bobcats/76ers UNDER
    181 W
    Grizziles -3.5 W

Another Sweep. On a little run, but dont tell anybody.