xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

NBA Picks for Mon 12/9/13

NBA YTD record 7-6
    1 Jazz + 7.5 Too many points to lay against Portland on the road. This game I'm guessing is gonna play slower than Portland's usual fast pace.
    2. Jazz under 204
    2 Bobcats Over 195 Bobcats shooting much better at home then on the road, and Golden St. of course play fast.
    I don't see either team playing much defense in this game.
    3 Nuggets-1 The Nuggets got some rest and have been playing good one game, and bad the next on their road trip.
    The Nuggets should come with some energy today. The Nuggets just execute better than Washington in the half court game.

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im pretty much entirely against you but I got worse numbers on everything... the fact that the Bobcats total dropped two whole points is pretty significant though.. Portland can't play defense and the Jazz are heating up offensively. I think Jazz can cover but I feel like this will be a 120-110 types game..

I think the play of the day is Orlando/Memphis under. Nikola Vucevic probably wont play and hes the best player on Orlando

xdodger19

I picked up your Orlando under play, and scored a win. Good call. I actually bet the Nuggets on the moneyline at -120 rather than take -1 at -110. Worked out for me, but I should have wrote that down.

xdodger19

Results 2-1 YTD 9-7
    1. Jazz + 7.5 Loss
    the Jazz kept getting their layups blocked all day. They need some finishers. It seems like Utah is trying to play smart ball but they are just not that good. The game went under because Utah can't find any easy buckets.
    2. Jazz under 204 Win
    3. Bobcats Over 195 Win
    the pace of this game just kept increasing, the Bobcats play competitive at home. They have a looser environment than the jazz. Its probably more fun to play for the Bobcats and they have cooler shoes. So I'm overvaluing bad teams, as a trend, so I'm looking to find some bad teams to bet against tomorrow.
    So I'm looking at Spurs -7.5 in Toronto. Toronto has had a whole team overall, and the lakers are a badly coached team. The reason the Lakers lost is because they didn't get any production from the center position, The Spurs are a smarter team. Spurs 104-Toronto 93 right on the over under, so no play on the total.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 12-09-13 at 10:43 PM.