pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Pretty sure this is a terrible spot for Denver... 6th straight road game, 3rd game in 4 nights , after tonight they fly home and don't play again until they open a 4 game home stand on Friday

And Ty Lawson is out

Is this not a perfect fade spot? Guys have been on the road for at least the last 9 days and head home after tonight for 3 days off

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

I like it, even though wizards lost to the milw f ucks

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been looking at this match up as well. The only thing that has me concerned is Washington will most likely be missing Nene, Seraphin and Webster - on top of already missing Beal. That's a lot of production to make up for.

That's going to put a lot of pressure Wall, and even though Ty Lawson is sitting out, Andre Miller can play that role relatively well. Wizards are giving up an uncanny amount in the paint, and we all know Denver likes to drive the ball and get points in the paint..

What interested me had been the total, its moved 6 points, its been awhile since I've seen such a drop in number.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Patty is sharp

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like this a lot as well Patty! Going back to last year the Wiz shine at home on Monday night's as dogs and consider the ov as well. Good winnin Patty

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I have been looking at this match up as well. The only thing that has me concerned is Washington will most likely be missing Nene, Seraphin and Webster - on top of already missing Beal. That's a lot of production to make up for.

That's going to put a lot of pressure Wall, and even though Ty Lawson is sitting out, Andre Miller can play that role relatively well. Wizards are giving up an uncanny amount in the paint, and we all know Denver likes to drive the ball and get points in the paint..

What interested me had been the total, its moved 6 points, its been awhile since I've seen such a drop in number.
    Nene and Webster are officially OUT, Seraphin is ?. We all know that Beal's been out for a while. The 6 point drop is probably because of these 3 key players, Nene, Webster and most especially Lawson, although he's ? at the moment. Miller fills in in case Lawson's out. Miller likes to walk the ball, post up and demands the ball, that takes a lot seconds off the clock. Nene and Webster are both double digit scorers for the Wiz, that's probably the reason for the 6 point drop...

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    How about 2 days ago when the Philly Denver total opened at 216 and closed at 208.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post

Nene and Webster are officially OUT, Seraphin is ?. We all know that Beal's been out for a while. The 6 point drop is probably because of these 3 key players, Nene, Webster and most especially Lawson, although he's ? at the moment. Miller fills in in case Lawson's out. Miller likes to walk the ball, post up and demands the ball, that takes a lot seconds off the clock. Nene and Webster are both double digit scorers for the Wiz, that's probably the reason for the 6 point drop...
    I'm not sure you said anything different than I did already, lol.

But I appreciate the opinion.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    How about 2 days ago when the Philly Denver total opened at 216 and closed at 208.
    I'm sure there have been greater moves warranted by injury, but I didn't see that. Anything 4-5+ points is something to pay attn too.

Seriously though totals are a toss-up to me in the NBA, I much prefer MLB or NFL, even the NHL. Far too much variance in the NBA so far.