Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Some of you folks are completely ignorant as to why the Lakers signed Kobe for two more years at the price they paid for him. It has absolutely nothing to do with his current ability, making the play-offs, winning games or Championships. Nor what he will bring to the team in the way of production on the floor or in the locker room.

If you can't comprehend this, than this is exactly the reason why guys like the Buss family will always be Billionaires and people like Ratzz and menses will always remain broke degenerate gamblers bitching about how unfair the world is.
    Bitch got nice lips tho....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Dude do you understand what type of injury he's coming back from? This isn't no torn ACL.... It's an achilles son...

You already ruined yourself with this thread. It's just a matter of time before it comes back to haunt you.
    I ruined myself? ok guy. You want to call up Kobe and go down on him Goat? You don't know sh#$.

Kobe fukked the lakers. He isn't 25 anymore. He's 35. Give it up. Retire. Go 6th man. And don't complain about it. Clearly D'Antoni has his hands tied in this matter. He really doesn't want to start him! Can you not read body language? The Lakers organization didn't know what to do? Kobe was obligated to take a pay cut. He didn't want to. The Lakers organization didn't want to make a big deal about this with the media involved. They didn't want to escalate this. It is Kobe. He did win them championships. It's like a 50/50 prop. Pay him and pray he's the same. He's not the same. He can't blow by anyone. He has no drive. I don't think the surgery was a success. Take a pay cut or retire but don't max out the team's cap because of your pride! Keep picking losers Goat cuz you don't know dik. There comes a time when all Laker faithful will get sick and tired of the losses. They will eventually turn on Kobe. People want wins. They don't care about the past. What world do you think we live in? (Hey guys you wanna go watch Kobe Bryant play tonight??? He's so exciting to watch! Naw, it's ok... I don't feel like watching another loss. Waste of time.)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He played ok last night but like many have said here the nba is for young guys

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I ruined myself? ok guy. You want to call up Kobe and go down on him Goat? You don't know sh#$.

Kobe fukked the lakers. He isn't 25 anymore. He's 35. Give it up. Retire. Go 6th man. And don't complain about it. Clearly D'Antoni has his hands tied in this matter. He really doesn't want to start him! Can you not read body language? The Lakers organization didn't know what to do? Kobe was obligated to take a pay cut. He didn't want to. The Lakers organization didn't want to make a big deal about this with the media involved. They didn't want to escalate this. It is Kobe. He did win them championships. It's like a 50/50 prop. Pay him and pray he's the same. He's not the same. He can't blow by anyone. He has no drive. I don't think the surgery was a success. Take a pay cut or retire but don't max out the team's cap because of your pride! Keep picking losers Goat cuz you don't know dik. There comes a time when all Laker faithful will get sick and tired of the losses. They will eventually turn on Kobe. People want wins. They don't care about the past. What world do you think we live in? (Hey guys you wanna go watch Kobe Bryant play tonight??? He's so exciting to watch! Naw, it's ok... I don't feel like watching another loss. Waste of time.)
    Don't bother trying to reason with a Kobe-Tard.....its like trying to tell the girl the husband who beats her is no good for her. She will keep going back to him until he puts her in the hospital or kills her. Kobe-Tards are going down with the ship come hell or high water...Iceberg right ahead....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

TheMoneyShot

Now a fractured knee? Lakers wasted so much cash.

Menses

And there is the Iceberg.......lets see how many Laker fans going down with Jack....and to think they said the Titanic was an unsinkable ship...

TheMoneyShot

Kobe must be shaking his head right now. Another Lakers win without him.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They do seem to play better without him, the offense is more fluid.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kobe must be shaking his head right now. Another Lakers win without him.
    He will probably ask for an extension...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kobe heavy, slow and old

Done!

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Kobe heavy, slow and old

Done!
    Tim Duncan, older, slower, MVP of a championship caliber team.

First 123