docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nba winners for tonight

Here are a few games i like for tonight.

Bulls - 1.5 over Sac Kings
    (Id hit this one pretty hard, bulls look to start off their road trip with a nice win over the Kings) Bulls have had nice time off and a better all around team only reason why Bulls are -1.5 some books -2.5 is because Kings have come alive in their last 4 games after starting 1-4 on the season.

Toronto +9 over Denver
    After watching Denver sneak out of chicago with a questionable win and than follow up their back to back with a L to Milwaukee it really has given me more doubt in their game. Yes, they just spanked the Lakers but that can happen any given day to any team... I looks for Toronto to take advantage of Denver's poor defense and hang in the game. ( 9 points too many for me, again yes they spanked the lakers but that was a little message for them, toronto well denver really doesn't have that energy to want to beat them like they did for Lakers)

Then I have two wild card games for the Evening...

I like NJ + 4.5 over Indiana ( i think NJ will get their first win of the season tonight, but the line isnt good enough to place any money on it 160. that being said if you want to play this go with the points take NJ)

Golden State ML over Cavs +1200
    I think Golden state hit their shots tonight and shocks the Cavs.... Im not placing anything on this game tonight but its my hopeful projection.

Safe ML of the Night

LAKERS OVER DETROIT.... Lakers will not lose 3 in a row... hit it hard if you like 10 points to give detroit may be a lot so safe with ML.

BOL to all

docrocker

All views but no responds

whutchuwant
    whutchuwant's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the bulls... Like the Nets also GS is going to get smashed!!!
    Last edited by whutchuwant; 11-17-09 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Add

docrocker

Quote Originally Posted by whutchuwant View Post
    I took the bulls... Like the Nets also GS is going to get smashed!!!

Not playing GS just have one of those feelings ... im not to high on the Cavs at all this year and unless they take the ball out of Lebrons hands and have someone bring it up the court they wont win a title

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Like the Bulls play a lot. Kings due for a bad game and Bulls need a good start to the road trip.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

there is no ML on pistons/lakers on BetUs.com

docrocker

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    there is no ML on pistons/lakers on BetUs.com
    ahh thats no good... i would not bet the game than.. can go either way blow out or under 10 just know almost 99.9 percent lakers will win and not fall 3 straight