SquareShooter
    SquareShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs -7.5 against Warriors tonight

W's look good after BD has returned and so but they're on the other side of back to back and just lost to weak Portland in double digits in first game of back-to-back. No way they can loose less to unstoppable Mavs on the second game of back to back.
    Last edited by SquareShooter; 03-12-07 at 02:21 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Golden St. in this game personally. They have been a covering machine at home this year.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow I feel bad for all the people that like to bet the Mavs right now. Can we look at something here please! the Mavs are on a 17 game win streak right, at some point this thing has to end. They are also a lock for the 1st or 2nd seed in the playoffs. Down the stretch here they are gonna get a little sloppy with either A) resting players or B) not getting up for games that are meaningless to them. Teams like G.S. playing in front of there home crowd are gonna get up for these games and teams like Dallas have a target on there back. G.S. is gonna look to put on a show tonight in front of the home faithful and will play this game tougher then the normal game.

SquareShooter

i agree with what both of you said and also GS is good at home this year.
    But GS lost to weak Portland (with no Baron though) but Dallas is a power (even with Baron playing).
    Funny fact category - there's no Troy Murphy in GS who always had his best games against 2 players: Duncan and Nowitzki.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I backed Dallas last night against LA, and will back them again here tonight. This team is setting records left and right and is playing tremendous ball. Avery Johnson has them ready to play every night, I will continue to bet them until the last 5-10 games of the season or so.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

If the line stays +8 or better, I will be taking the Warriors.

Even if Dallas is 14-0 (or more) on the backend of a back to back. That is just unheard of. If they win, let's just hope its 7 or less.

SquareShooter

And Dirk goes 3-11 shooting and 7 TO's with his worst game of the season and Mavs glorious winning streak comes to end because of pitiful Warriors.

One of the worst losses of the year for me.

I guess I went against the public.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SquareShooter View Post
    I guess I went against the public.
    Sure, the public always picks the dog against a team on a 17 game winning streak.

SquareShooter

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Sure, the public always picks the dog against a team on a 17 game winning streak.
    Wonder is that good or bad on a long run...

I guess I shouldn't have added that "...if I understand something from the NBA" part...