xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

My NBa plays for Friday 12/6/13

Ok I have no record but I got to start somewhere. So here goes my plays for Friday night.
    Milwaukee at Washington
    Milwaukee at Washington under 194.
    Washington -10

The bucks offense can just stagnate, they go long stretches without points. Washington plays somewhat of a fast pace and are well rested. This game should play out similar to the last Washington game vs Orlando. Looking at Washington about 100 Bucks 84. The Bucks are a really bad NBA team. They get most of their scoring from their guards and it isn't much. Washington should cruise. Washington gets steals and easy buckets.

Denver at Boston
    I think the Denver at Boston game comes down to can Denver play better defense than they did In Cleveland. I think Boston has the guards to keep up with Lawson. And with points and at home, Boston should be able to score and run with Denver. This game will probably shoot off like a firecracker.
    So my play here is the first half over what should be about 101.
    I think this game is gonna be really close at the end about 101-103. So Boston +4 points

OKC At Pelicans
    The Pelicans can't keep up with the Guards of OKC. However OKC has some issues on the defensive glass. OKC is a serious team, and a much better team than the Pelicans. If the Pelicans beat OKC here, then I don't know anything about the NBA. So OKC -4.5 about 104 -95
    plays
    Milwaukee under 190
    Washington -10
    Boston +4
    Boston first half over 101
    OKC -4.5
    OKC under 206

xdodger19

Results 4-2
    Milwaukee Under 190 Loss
    Washington -10 Loss
    Boston +4 Win
    Boston first half over 101 Win
    OKC -4.5 Win
    OKC under 206 Final Score 109 -94 WIn

Analysis The Bucks played very hard on D, coach Larry Drew has his team playing very hard on D, and they were effecient on offense today sharing the ball and getting different players involved. No stars on this team, and it looks like they are a team kinda like Boston playing with no pressure. They seem to be giving their young players more run, and they played very good all around ball today, and out hustled the Washington team.
    Boston got off to a run early and Denver put up enough points in the first half for the game to go over. Denver was flat in the first quarter and the celts were scoring with ease with every player getting touches.
    The Pelicans coach just wasn't involved enough in game management, they don't seem to have an offensive plan. Gordon played good but had to create his own shots. The coach just let the game get away from them in spots when they were down 9 most of the game. No adjustments, its like they expected to lose.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 12-06-13 at 10:53 PM.

xdodger19

Here are my plays for 12/7/13 sat night New Jersey Nets at Milwaukee Bucks Nets are playing with really bad chemistry, Miwaukee's offense is improving, they are getting healthier and playing better and the nets are playing worse. 101-94
    Dallas and Portland had Friday night off and should have energy to play. Portland is playing really well and shoots the 3 ball well and are at home. About 112-98
    1 Milwaukee +2.5
    2 Milwaukee over 189
    3 Memphis -1
    4 Portland -5
    5 Portland over 207.5 Buy half a point
    6 Cavaliers under 198.5
    Last edited by xdodger19; 12-07-13 at 05:02 PM.

xdodger19

I should stop picking Bucks games because I'm 0-4 on Bucks games. Record for the season 6-6 Record on non Bucks games 6-2
    1 Milwaukee +2.5 Loss
    2 Milwaukeee over 189 Loss
    3 Memphis -1 Loss
    4 Portland -5 Loss
    5 Portland over 207.5 Win
    6 Cavaliers under198.5 Win
    Lopez for the Nets was a huge match up problem for the Bucks. Golden St. has definitely passed Memphis in the west. I don't like the Memphis offense, just not enough production from the 1,2, and 3 positions. Not enough 3s. A team like Golden St, can get hot and win on any given night. Well coached team.
    I didn't take the nuggets but the nuggets are on and off from game to game. The road dogs played well tonight, which made it a tough night. Tomorrow will be better.
    Sundays NBA Games
    Indiana +5 I think a key to this game is the Pacers inside advantage. The Pacers match up well with OKC at every position except point guard. The inside advantage + the 5 points make the Pacers the play.
    Toronto +5.5 under 205 Looking at the matchups by position the only position the Lakers have an edge is at center. Toronto should be able to beat the Lakers, they have better players. I also like the under 205 because its too many points, the Lakers just don't have alot of offensive fire power. If the raptors had a good center they would be a top team in the east.
    1.Indiana +5
    2.Toronto +5.5 Possible outright win
    3.Toronto under 205
    4. Nfl teaser My Nfl play for tomorrow is a 7 point teaser, Patriots -6 Steelers +4 This is a very safe play.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 12-08-13 at 12:09 AM.

xdodger19

NBA season record 7-6
    Indiana +5 Loss
    Toronto +5.5 win
    Toronto under 205 Win