Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Cash it! This is a 7 game road trip for Clips. Doc said this will be a sign of what kind of team he has. I faded them last night against Hawks and won. I see them winning the next 5 or 6 against weak east conf teams to pad their record. Going to be good lines on every gm

Shoulda faded em yesterday given they were probably looking ahead to tonight but I try to isolate my games when betting on these guys given my struggles w/ them. lol

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Let's see where they are in March.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Let's see where they are in March.
    You like their chances this year as of now?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You like their chances this year as of now?

I think Doc Rivers makes a big difference. He's a great leader. I honestly think he's the best coach in basketball.

Chris Paul is so good but they can't rely on him to have to do everything. He can get to any spot on the floor and is lethal from the mid range but it's really hard to win when you rely so heavily on a little man. Who will step up on this team??

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think Doc Rivers makes a big difference. He's a great leader. I honestly think he's the best coach in basketball.

Chris Paul is so good but they can't rely on him to have to do everything. He can get to any spot on the floor and is lethal from the mid range but it's really hard to win when you rely so heavily on a little man. Who will step up on this team??
    He definitely does, especially when you move from a clown like Del Negro to him.

I guess Griffin and Crawford are the 2 guys who have to do it. I've never been a big Jamal Crawford guy tho..

First 12