BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA: Live betting

Hey experienced live bettors: What should one consider or look at when betting NBA live games?

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

game flow, for example if score is tied and one team is just hitting jumpers while the other team is getting to the rim at will, take the team that's getting to the rim for the 2nd half

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    game flow, for example if score is tied and one team is just hitting jumpers while the other team is getting to the rim at will, take the team that's getting to the rim for the 2nd half
    Ok, i am watching the knicks @nets game, and think that the game is tight with a slight advantage of the knicks, but the nets seem to feed from the crowd so, what should i infer from this?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

In live-betting you have to understand that 1) it is a game of runs. And 2) the lines moves in a way that exploits your emotions. You have to also be, no pun intended, quick on the take and have a good feel for knowing when you're looking at the best line you're going to get, as it relates to the way you capped the game.

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    In live-betting you have to understand that 1) it is a game of runs. And 2) the lines moves in a way that exploits your emotions. You have to also be, no pun intended, quick on the take and have a good feel for knowing when you're looking at the best line you're going to get, as it relates to the way you capped the game.
    I am novice in live betting, so i think i need some experience to develop the feel and the calm character, Thanks Sir.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BenGooGa View Post
    I am novice in live betting, so i think i need some experience to develop the feel and the calm character, Thanks Sir.
    No problem. I think live-betting is immensely profitable! But it's also more risky because it's easy to make snap judgments, multiple times, all within a few minutes. You have to be good at resisting temptation, being patient and not pulling the trigger, and knowing when to just lay off completely. IMHO, to be successful, you have to be watching the game and focused on the line as it moves up and down, hitting precisely at the right time.

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    No problem. I think live-betting is immensely profitable! But it's also more risky because it's easy to make snap judgments, multiple times, all within a few minutes. You have to be good at resisting temptation, being patient and not pulling the trigger, and knowing when to just lay off completely. IMHO, to be successful, you have to be watching the game and focused on the line as it moves up and down, hitting precisely at the right time.
    spread, ml or total, which one could be a good (easier) starting point?