ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Heat -4.5 @ Bulls - Easiest bet of the year so far?

Bulls aren't Bulls from last year. Mediocre team and Heat coming off of a loss.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

No robinson, rose & butler...why only -4.5?..wade is playing

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Don't over think it.

MoneyBets
    MoneyBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

On it large!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Heat being off a loss does trouble me and will make me reduce my bet size but I think the Bulls are the play.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Heat being off a loss does trouble me and will make me reduce my bet size but I think the Bulls are the play.
    How do ya figure???

Dre_35
    Dre_35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    How do ya figure???
    Same question here. Although Bulls do sometimes make miracles against heat at home.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    How do ya figure???
    They know how to beat the Heat without Rose. Have done so last year, the year before.. Rose always plays like shit against Miami anyway. Heat have been coasting by all season and have been helped a lot by the easy schedule to be able to get away with minimum effort in most games. They won't be able to get away with minimum effort against Chicago in a prime-time nationally televised game. Bulls will rebound from that 3OT game, they've had 3 days to think about it and recover physically.

Line says it all really. Now obviously if Miami comes in with playoff-like intensity there's a good chance they'll cover but I really don't expect that at this stage.

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Heat have a ridiculous record against the spread when coming off a loss. Not sure of the numbers right now, but they kill it after a loss. -4.5 should definitely change by game time.

I might thinking of locking it in while its just 4.5...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by CatHawk View Post
    Heat have a ridiculous record against the spread when coming off a loss. Not sure of the numbers right now, but they kill it after a loss. -4.5 should definitely change by game time.

I might thinking of locking it in while its just 4.5...
    We do agree about the line move. I think I have a good chance of getting 5.5 if I wait. Some places already have 5.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I would play the Bulls if they had Butler and Robinson but they don't...letting go of Robinson was a huge mistake

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Who knows. Bulls are garbage are heat just played like garbage in detroit

CatHawk
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Who knows. Bulls are garbage are heat just played like garbage in detroit
    The game was in Miami

CatHawk
    Update your status

We do agree about the line move. I think I have a good chance of getting 5.5 if I wait. Some places already have 5.
    This is true my book already changed

CatHawk
    Update your status

Bulls are just a meltdown. Rose got injured and they got the wind knocked out of them. The only thing the Bulls have to help them cover this spread is that they play the Heat well at home in the regular season. 5-1 in the regular season against the Heat since 2010-11 season.

CatHawk
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    I would play the Bulls if they had Butler and Robinson but they don't...letting go of Robinson was a huge mistake
    I like Robinson and agree with this statement. Now he's killin it for the Nuggets.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Bulls still have strong physical frontline, thiswill be a playoff style type of game. under 188 is probably a better play Imo

CatHawk
    Update your status

I agree with the under as well. Chicago defense will show up and Heat will show up on D too. That and Chicago can't score atm

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    No robinson, rose & butler...why only -4.5?..wade is playing
    Robinson?

CatHawk
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Robinson?
    I think he is referring to Nate Robinson who played for Chicago last year. Played against the Heat well in a few games. Plays for Nuggets now

CatHawk
    Update your status

Let's just say the Heat cover the spread in OT and the game still goes under

Seto

I agree with the under as well. Chicago defense will show up and Heat will show up on D too. That and Chicago can't score atm

They've averaged 97 over their past 2 games (counting regulation score only for the Pelicans game) and shot 53.2, 47.6, and 47.5 % over these 3 games. It may even be their best offensive stretch over the past couple years over 3 games. The reason they're only 1-2 over those games is ironically defense and rebounding (gave up 22 off boards to Pelicans), which are typically their strong suit.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

They've averaged 97 over their past 2 games (counting regulation score only for the Pelicans game) and shot 53.2, 47.6, and 47.5 % over these 3 games. It may even be their best offensive stretch over the past couple years over 3 games. The reason they're only 1-2 over those games is ironically defense and rebounding (gave up 22 off boards to Pelicans), which are typically their strong suit.
    they got killed on the boards by a Pelicans team missing Anthony Davis might I add.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

It should definitely be more... But since these teams have history and its Chicagos homcourt they just may win.

CatHawk
    Update your status

Well they are below average in pts per game at 94.6 good enough for Rank of 24th in the league and a FG% of 43.4. Maybe they've stepped it up lately but that's from a below average base. Not just that but the Pelicans let up a lot of points themselves.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    they got killed on the boards by a Pelicans team missing Anthony Davis might I add.
    Rebounding diff was 16-22 pels in off boards and 55-54 bulls in bards so I wouldn't say they got killed. But they certainly gave up way more off boards than thibs would have liked. Also gave up a joke of a game winning basket.

Seto

Well they are below average in pts per game at 94.6 good enough for Rank of 24th in the league and a FG% of 43.4. Maybe they've stepped it up lately but that's from a below average base. Not just that but the Pelicans let up a lot of points themselves.
    yes they stink offensively i'm aware of that. but you said "atm" which to me refers to recent games where they've actually been pretty good offensively. if you're talking over the season yeah they definitely are an under-par offensive team.

CatHawk
    Update your status

True. I do like that FG% for them over those games... Will they keep it up against a good defensive team in the Heat? Maybe.. They do play them well at home and it does seem like the Heat are sleeping till the play-offs at times. For this game though, after a loss and against a rival... I think the Heat bring their A game. Good luck though... maybe if the line swings enough you can grab it and we can both win, haha! Good luck everyone!

Seto

True. I do like that FG% for them over those games... Will they keep it up against a good defensive team in the Heat? Maybe.. They do play them well at home and it does seem like the Heat are sleeping till the play-offs at times. For this game though, after a loss and against a rival... I think the Heat bring their A game. Good luck though... maybe if the line swings enough you can grab it and we can both win, haha! Good luck everyone!
    i will me on the ml too so we won't be able to both be happy lol.

good luck.