leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Mil +5.0 -118

I think Bucks can keep it close at home especially after Pistons big win in Miami.

Cheers.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well if it's fixed then it's pretty obvious which way unless ur talking total. Hmm let me guess which team sucks? Give me the hometeam lol. Get the fukk outta here stooge! Gl Lee I was thinking the same aside from b2b we also saw Detroit play hard for 4 quarters which is rare. Think Bucks keep it close and may even surprise as well!

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Idk, lee I respect the hell out of your abilities, but the bucks? Sometimes you have to walk away from shit teams. I know they are due to cover once in awhile, but I follow those boys and the coach and whole team are garbage.
    The only emotion they show is at bat fights!!
    Good luck with your play, the Bradley center have zero home court advantage!!!

I'm gonna play Indiana tonight, it's a lot safer

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Idk, lee I respect the hell out of your abilities, but the bucks? Sometimes you have to walk away from shit teams. I know they are due to cover once in awhile, but I follow those boys and the coach and whole team are garbage.
    The only emotion they show is at bat fights!!
    Good luck with your play, the Bradley center have zero home court advantage!!!

I'm gonna play Indiana tonight, it's a lot safer

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play too Leet, this is the NBA afterall it doesn't matter if you're 3-14 (well in some instances it does lol) but talent and parity all around, I liked Milwaukee's energy last night against Boston, I think they're playing better as a team now, similarly to Utah, despite their beginning struggles.

I also think this is a good situational bet for the 'under', both teams off back to back, unders have been steady between these two teams in Milwaukee, and Detroit has a horrible FG% to boot, probably one of the worst in the league. I remember against a Lakers team that has horrible defense inside they didn't make one jump shot the entire 1st half... entire 1st half. Line movement would suggest so aswell. In any case good luck. Still deciding my card... totals have been completely volatile this year - to keep in mind, just a lean.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

good bet based on the numbers and under normal circumstances i'd agree, but bucks can't defend the paint for crap and monroe/drummond will have a field day. staying away but BOL

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

You got a point. The Pistons did blow Milwaukee out a few weeks ago and sees them as no threat. Or maybe the Bucks just sucks that bad. I can't take that bet.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    You got a point. The Pistons did blow Milwaukee out a few weeks ago and sees them as no threat. Or maybe the Bucks just sucks that bad. I can't take that bet.
    I think if you bet against the bucks every game you will make money this year... Lock that up!