Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

If the Knicks Loose to the Pelicans..Is Woodson Gone by Monday Morning?

I like Woodson...and don't believe its his fault at all........but Dolan may not have any other choice at this point.... Bets anyone?
    Last edited by Menses; 12-01-13 at 08:51 PM.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

They wont lose. Davis out rest of the game

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    They wont lose. Davis out rest of the game
    wow...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's not his fault. The team is garbage. JR "Sniff" plays like he's on something every night.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    It's not his fault. The team is garbage. JR "Sniff" plays like he's on something every night.
    He is a well known coke user...

Menses

Knicks down 3...late in the 4th.......Woodson might be packing in a few hours...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

It's mostly on the players (not entirely, not at all a Woody fan in terms of fundamentals etc) but at this point they have no choice. Have to make a change.

Seto

Out of the timeout = turnover. Solid.

Seto

Another turnover

Seto

Goodbye Woody.

Seto

Melo taking a 30 footer with like 18 seconds on the shot clock.

Menses

Speechless....never thought Knicks could be this bad....not good for the league either....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

knicks defense is their biggest problem. they can't guard anyone. Pelicans made them look silly

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    knicks defense is their biggest problem. they can't guard anyone. Pelicans made them look silly
    their offense is horrible too. they don't run anything.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Melo taking a 30 footer with like 18 seconds on the shot clock.
    Would love to see him in a Laker uniform...between, him, Kobe and Young....a new record for miss shots in a season...by each of them by the all star break...I like Melo...he a gemini like me.....but this fella has been in the league for 10 years and still does not understand shot selection.....How Boheim let this kid leave Syracuse without instilling in him this kind of knowledge is beyond me....

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Wow, The ugliest basketball I've seen in a long time.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Fat Felton, JR Smith and Melo can all go with him.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    their offense is horrible too. they don't run anything.
    that's a big part of it too, but without chandler that defense is so soft

plus, has Felton ever hit a big shot in his life? Guy is so not clutch it isn't even funny

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Would love to see him in a Laker uniform...between, him, Kobe and Young....a new record for miss shots in a season...by each of them by the all star break...I like Melo...he a gemini like me.....but this fella has been in the league for 10 years and still does not understand shot selection.....How Boheim let this kid leave Syracuse without instilling in him this kind of knowledge is beyond me....
    That was a bad play but I don't blame Melo in general for this whole thing. I actually feel bad for him. His coach doesn't run any plays to put him in good positions and his teammates are atrocious.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

He should be fired, taking Prigioni out oof the game in the last quarter when he was clearly the one creating movement on offense for the team and got them up by 6 points.All these other scrubs (minus Hardaway jr) just stand in one spot clogging up all the space on the floor and then get themselves in bad shooting positions but decide to throw up the shot anyway (Jr Smith and Felton)... Melo is not a leader, he allowed Aminu to dominate him that last quarter and didn't fight hard enough to get to space but in saying that where are the plays to get Melo free off the screens??

They looked a million times better when they were passing the ball and creating space rather than this stupid isolation play crap they always go to. Oh and how is it possible that Artest is made to sit on the bench the whole night except for 1 minute when it was clear as day the Knicks needed a defender out there on the court. A team with 3 guards on the court at the end (Holiday, Gordon and Evans) was always going to be able to drive it in the lane and get past the likes of Bargnani and Jr smith, i guarantee Pelicans would not of got that many easy lay ups in if Artest was out there at the end.

Poor coaching, No leadership and No heart... I really thought the Knicks were capable of getting the win tonight but now they are on my blacklist until Chandler comes back
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave Rustyglobes 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rentongfb gave Rustyglobes 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    He should be fired, taking Prigioni out oof the game in the last quarter when he was clearly the one creating movement on offense for the team and got them up by 6 points.All these other scrubs (minus Hardaway jr) just stand in one spot clogging up all the space on the floor and then get themselves in bad shooting positions but decide to throw up the shot anyway (Jr Smith and Felton)... Melo is not a leader, he allowed Aminu to dominate him that last quarter and didn't fight hard enough to get to space but in saying that where are the plays to get Melo free off the screens??

They looked a million times better when they were passing the ball and creating space rather than this stupid isolation play crap they always go to. Oh and how is it possible that Artest is made to sit on the bench the whole night except for 1 minute when it was clear as day the Knicks needed a defender out there on the court. A team with 3 guards on the court at the end (Holiday, Gordon and Evans) was always going to be able to drive it in the lane and get past the likes of Bargnani and Jr smith, i guarantee Pelicans would not of got that many easy lay ups in if Artest was out there at the end.

Poor coaching, No leadership and No heart... I really thought the Knicks were capable of getting the win tonight but now they are on my blacklist until Chandler comes back
    Great post.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Woodson will be gone by the All Star break. Melo is gone in the off-season. Melo is going to LA or him and Lebron will end up in Miami together. Wade and Bosh will be done in Miami after they lose to the Pacers in the playoffs. Lebron is the only piece worth keeping after this year.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

The Knicks will be fine in the 2nd half once Ewing and Starks come back.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

It's clear there is an agreement between melo, jr and Woodson that isn't X's and O's related. For this reason solely, Woodson will not be fired unless melo or jr tells Dolan so.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Smith is a total cancer on the team. Melo had his time with the Nuggets but will not progress in New York. Should have stayed with the Nuggets they would have given Okla a run for their money.

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

team needs chandlr back,,melo and stoudemire are a joke
    Last edited by burkestar; 12-02-13 at 08:58 AM.