totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

what's everyone's good beat to bad beat ratio?

because i feel like i'm making the right bet every time but catching a lot of bad beats tonight:

1) HOU BKN 2h u102.5 - garcia brooks teletovic all light it up from 3 and mason plumlee gets 3 dunks in the last minute, i lose by 1/2 pt

2) UTAH 2h tt u 48.5 - end up at 50(utah definitely aren't scoring 50 in a half at least 70% of the time)

3) NY 2h tt u48.5 - NYK stuck at 48 down 3 with 30 seconds left(a foul and bricked 3 would keep it at 48) but dumbazz chandler commits an offensive foul and shump gets an easy 2 other end

0-3 tonight and cursing, but the only thing to do is keep making these bets and hoping they hit next time, right?

Pedarh
    Pedarh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Probably learning why these bets arent that great is a good step. Such as HOU have a lot of 3 point shoots so they could start hitting 3s in the 2h like crazy and when they get ahead their defense gets lazy.

Same thing with UTAH since they always seem to play from a large deficit other teams get relaxed on their defense allowing utah to score more. This is why you see utah with 100+ scores some matches.

NYK one they have carmelo anthony that scores like crazy and is a lot better in the second half when his team needs him. So NYK scoring over 48.5 isnt surprising.

Your bets really are 50/50 if you add in the thought of teams coasting with their lead and the amount of scoring that happens when its a close game.